• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Love those 80's!

In 1983, Denise and I had a Grand Prix, and that year our son was born :-)cool1: ), we traded for a Cavaler and a Nissan pick-up.
While the two best things that came out of the 80's were my beautiful wife and son,,I'm not a big fan of the first half of the 80's. Second 1/2 however was pretty good.

I was driving an '81 'vette. I loved to "Take it to the Limit" and it was certainly true that "I Can't Drive 55". Though with a puny 4-cylinder I couldn't get much over 55! Poor little Chevette, I drove it to pieces! It did have a kicking stereo though... I put the old tower speakers from the living room in the hatchback!

We need SOMEBODY to hang around and change our DEPENDS!!!!!!

We need SOMEBODY to hang around and change our DEPENDS!!!!!!

I tell my boys that they need to get good jobs because when I get old the diapers arent gonna change themselves, if you have money you can pay someone else to do it for you......:lmao:

In the late 80's hubby and I drove a Chevy Vega. It had been my older brother's car but eventually I inherited it. One door wouldn't stay shut (so we bungeed it) and the other wouldn't open. DH used to deliver pizzas and he'd climb in and out of the window. Somehow, we put a car seat in it after our first was born. It was one pathetic vehicle. But it ran forever. Too funny to think about now and sure makes me appreciate the Suburban I'm so lucky to drive now.

I was driving a '74 Dodge Dart. It ran pretty good despite what I did to it. There was so much room under the hood I could climb in there with the engine. It was simple and built tough. They haven't made them that way in a very long time.

Gimme a break! How old are you?

BTW, I'm not changing anybody's depends!!!!!!! :scared1:

Amy....I just noticed your "Moms Club" logo in your siggy. Did you make the moms panel ?? I remember you telling us about it awhile ago...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter