LTT before MNSSHP...can't stay in Frontierland after???

melanieewr

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Someone posted that they were "pushed" out of Frontierland into Tomorrowland after eating dinner at LTT. They said it was almost 7 and I believe they attended the first party this month. In the past, we have remained in Frontierland until 7 until the rope dropped leading to the Haunted Mansion. Has anyone else done LTT before MNSSHP this year and what happened afterward.

We were there last year and they pushed everyone into Tommorow land. That was the only land that we were allowed to stay and wait for the party.

We ate dinner at the CP and couldn't go any further after coming out.

You might get more replies on the Theme Parks board...I can only speak from past experience.

At least 3 times now I finished my meal around 6:40 - 6:45 and had to stay near or in front of the restaurant. I was not pushed into Tomorrowland.

I hope you get some more replies from this year's party goers.

Staying on or near the porch of LTT is what we had done in the past also. I really hope that hasn't changed!

We were standing around at 6PM (not so close to LTT) after we finished our meal and were told to go to Tomorrowland. I think that if you stick close to the restaurant, they'll assume you're waiting for a table and you'll be okay :)

We ate at LTT for MVMCP last year. I think it was about 6:50-6:45 when we finished. We went right on over to the Hall of Presidents and had our photo taken. There were people there ahead of us and we could only get one button! Seems we took the last one they had. So, dd and I had to share a button. But we were allowed to stay there. Then at 7 we headed for BTMRR.

We ate there on 10/3 this year and we able to wander throughout Frontier Land - we had 5:40 ps and finished at about 6:30 ish. In fact, we went over to Fantasyland and were able to ride Snow White a few times (nothing else was open).

Originally posted by bunnyfoo
We were standing around at 6PM (not so close to LTT) after we finished our meal and were told to go to Tomorrowland. I think that if you stick close to the restaurant, they'll assume you're waiting for a table and you'll be okay :)

It also depends on when you finish your meal. If you finish really early like 6:00 -6:15 or even earlier, they'll probably make you to to Tomorrowland but if you finish around 6:30 - 6:45 there's really no need or point to make you go to Tomorrowland as the party's going to start soon anyway. This has been my experience so far.

Originally posted by beattyfamily
It also depends on when you finish your meal. If you finish really early like 6:00 -6:15 or even earlier, they'll probably make you to to Tomorrowland but if you finish around 6:30 - 6:45 there's really no need or point to make you go to Tomorrowland as the party's going to start soon anyway. This has been my experience so far.

We thought about hanging around LTT for a bit but we heard that the rides in Tomorrowland were open so we headed over. We thought about getting the photos out of the way but the lines seemed really long so we decided to get some rides done. By 7PM, we were done nearly every ride in Tomorrowland and a few in Fantasyland too! :)

Two years ago, I was glad to be done with dinner around 6:45p and wait in the HOP photo line!! I was first in the line and got it over with right at 7:00p.

Last year for MVMCP, we were done with dinner by maybe 6:30p and did walk toward Tomorrowland (the first time I ever did this; I usually stay by LTT) and I wasn't too happy with this change in my routine! It was a ZOO! It was so crowded and the photo line was also so long...we ended up heading back toward Frontierland/Adventureland and had to do our photo during the fireworks. Just my experiences...

Yes! It was very busy around the Tomorrowland photo area ... I was also hoping to get mine done at the Hall of Presidents right after dinner. We ended up getting it done at the same location after the first parade. I guess everyone had already got their's done :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter