LTT before MVMCP?

allicat

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>
What time would be good to make a priority seating for LTT before the Christmas party?

Originally posted by allicat
What time would be good to make a priority seating for LTT before the Christmas party?

IMHO, anytime between 4:00p and 5:45p.

I prefer eating while the park is closed and finishing around 6:45p so I'm NOT herded to Tomorrowland so I always make my PS between 5:00 - 5:30.

If you make an earlier PS around 4:00 - 4:30 you can do rides afterwards in Tomorrowland!

Disney is great about letting you get on the rides in tomorrowland. We have a 4:15ps for LTT and we will go play in Tomorrowland after. They do check if people have their xmas party bracelets after they close the park so it is nice. I saw them turn away many people who were still hanging around from earlier and did not have MVMCP tix.

Gina::MinnieMo

Originally posted by beattyfamily
IMHO, anytime between 4:00p and 5:45p.

I prefer eating while the park is closed and finishing around 6:45p so I'm NOT herded to Tomorrowland so I always make my PS between 5:00 - 5:30.

If you make an earlier PS around 4:00 - 4:30 you can do rides afterwards in Tomorrowland!

This is what my research told me as well, so we made our PS's for 5:20, and I'll just make sure we eat slow! LOL

bet it is booked already. I couldn't get a thing for Dec. 14th at Liberty Tree...

I bought out MVMCP tickets months ago, and was waiting for our 90 days out to get here to make reservations for LTT.

Well, now that it's here it is all booked up! :(

When I asked how that could happen, after all it is 7:30 am on the 90th day, she told me that you were allowed to book them when you bought your tickets!

I am so bummed out! My CM never offered special dining options back then, or I too would have done it.

I am just going to keep checking back to see if any get cancelled.

Oh no! I had no idea you could make your PS already! I bought my tickets online! I'll bet the 12th is all booked up by now! : :-)(

While I am no expert, I have read on these Boards that openings for LTT may pop up after the 90 day mark. See, LTT is the only restaurant that takes PS's before 90 days for MVMCP, so a lot of people get a PS for LTT before the 90 day mark and then switch to a different restaurant at the 90 day mark. Those people just wanted to make sure they had somewhere to eat. So maybe you can try again now that the 90 day mark is here.

It's worth a try! Good luck!

Originally posted by sunnygirl
While I am no expert, I have read on these Boards that openings for LTT may pop up after the 90 day mark. See, LTT is the only restaurant that takes PS's before 90 days for MVMCP, so a lot of people get a PS for LTT before the 90 day mark and then switch to a different restaurant at the 90 day mark. Those people just wanted to make sure they had somewhere to eat. So maybe you can try again now that the 90 day mark is here.

It's worth a try! Good luck!

That is true so don't give up! I switched to CP last year at the 90 mark because I went from a party of 8 to a party of 9.

Just to let you know- I called this morning to see about LTT and they did have a spot open on the 12th for us! So, problem solved! :D

No spot on the 12/2 night. I tried at the 90 day point and the 88th day. Nothing available.

But it's for 6:20 (on 12/9). If anyone would like to try to coordinate, let me know.

Did this last year --- LTT PS before MVMCP and it was awful. Got there 5 minutes before our PS, waited over an hour in the EXTREMELY crowded lobby area and never got called. The staff was harrassed, frenzied and, not suprisingly, unfriendly. After an hour of trying to amuse my very hungry son, 2 1/2 years old, we left and went to Columbia House.

Our PS was around 6 or 6:30 so I would stay away from those times because I think they get backlogged with folks trying to "kill" the time until the parade or rides open back up or whatever.

Loved MVMCP though!

Originally posted by Good Ol Gal
I bought out MVMCP tickets months ago, and was waiting for our 90 days out to get here to make reservations for LTT.

Well, now that it's here it is all booked up! :(

When I asked how that could happen, after all it is 7:30 am on the 90th day, she told me that you were allowed to book them when you bought your tickets!

I am so bummed out! My CM never offered special dining options back then, or I too would have done it.

I am just going to keep checking back to see if any get cancelled.

I found that out here on the boards...thank goodness. I booked them the same time I bought my tickets. You might keep trying to see if any cancellations come up. Good luck!

You can get PS at other places to up until park close. You do not HAVE TO eat at LTT. Also if you just want to get into the park early, they will let you in as early at 4pm with just your MVMCP ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter