luggage tags?

therealgoofy

Mouseketeer
I had read somewhere a couple of months back that Disney sends you luggage tags before you leave. I'm paid in full and we leave in about 25 days, but I haven't received anything from Disney. I went to the website just to make sure there wasn't a problem with the reservation and everything looked good. I did recieve the initial invoice so I know that my address is good.

Any help?

tRG

We just received our final paperwork and luggage tags on Monday and we leave in 29 days. We have the FTP and the tags were included. Maybe give them a call and check to see if they have been sent.

Luggage tags come from WDTC. So, if youve made your reservation through them you should get tags, but if you made them through CRO, you will not get luggage tags.

WDTC=Walt Disney Travel Company
CRO=Central Reservations Office

Since you made your reservations on the website it is considered WDTC, and you should be receiving your luggage tags soon.
Have a great trip! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter