• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lunch at the Enchanted Oak Tavern or Thundering Falls Terrace

CJ

DIS Veteran
Okay the menus at these two are totally similar, so we won't want to do both. I've read that the food at Thundering Falls is really good and that the atmosphere at Enchanted Oak is great.:confused:

Which of the two would you choose?:) :)

Why not eat lunch at one and then stop at the other for a drink and snack? Enchanted Oak and Thundering Falls are also two of my favorite places to stop and eat. During my last trip there in June 2001, I stopped at Thundering Falls for lunch. Be sure to get a splashdown side seat. Later in the day, I stopped at Enchanted Oak for a drink and snack. :jester:

We had dinner at the Enchanted Oak and it was by far our LEAST favorite meal during our vacation.

I've tried the Enchanted Oak on two separate occasions and was disappointed both times.IMHO,it's Myrtho's at IOA for the BEST food.

I'd choose thundering falls. DH had the turkey legs at Enchanted Tavern 2 seperate trips and both times were very dry.You don't have to eat there to look at the inside, just take a walk through.

you can always pick up a turkey leg at one of the small food vendor areas. You got to walk inside enchanted oak and look up. Then slowly turn and lokk at all the things carved into the ceiling. As much as it pains me to say it the turkey legs at MK across from pecos pete's are the best.

Thunder Falls Terrace has the edge over Enchanted Oak when it comes to food. But I agree with an earlier post that Mythos is the best -- and it doesn't have to be that much more expensive than Thunder Falls. Their Pizza of the Day is always spectacular and it costs $7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter