Lunch Discount @ Portobello Yatch Club for DVC members - 20% or 30%?

WelcomeHome

Mouseketeer
Did they raise the lunch discount to 30% like Fulton's Crab House or is it still 20% for DVC members?

Best wishes,
Dave

According to the Members' Website, the discount is 10% for dinner and 20% for lunch. The discount does not include alcohol.

The Members website also says Fulton's is 30% lunch and 10% dinner and that the discount does not include alcohol.

I have eaten at both Portobello and Fulton's and would recommend either one for lunch. They have excellent food and the larger discount is worth making your meal for lunch. Both good choices.

The reason I asked was because the "2007 Comparison of Restaurant Discounts" (which is a PDF download on "Allearsnet') should that Portobello now gives a 30% dicount to DVC members for lunch. I guess it must be a mis-print.

Best wishes,
Dave

As of mid-May, it was 20%. And I second Portobello Yacht Club for lunch. Food was EXCELLENT, and the price was right. I wasn't willing to pay the dinner prices though. It went up substantially.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter