Lurkyloo's PJ: Morocco/Attic/UK Lower - Greetings from WDW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Carrie!! Congratulations! I hope your wedding day was as amazing as you've hoped! I cant wait to see pics of you on the friendship in your dress :)

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!! I hope it was great!

Sadie Sadie, married lady :flower3:

Well it's 9:30 pm over there - hope you're having an awesome time!! :woohoo:

:bride: <--- You
:bride: <--- Wendy

HAPPY DAY AFTER YOUR WEDDING!!

Sorry i'm late! I thought of you just couldnt get to the computer! Hope it was magical, looking forward to TR and Pix!

Congratulations, I'm sure your wedding was just Magical - I cannot wait to read all about it and see your pics and your video :)

Congratulations on your Wedding!!

I can't wait to hear the details! I hope everything went the way you hoped! I was watching illuminations at Epcot Monday night and was peeking over at the UK! :listen: The weather was perfect! :goodvibes Hurry back with your TR!!

Oh my goodness, Carrie...I just saw the preview photos on Nathan and Jensey's blog and they are awesome!! I cant wait to hear about your wedding and see more pics! You looked amazing! :)

Oh my goodness, Carrie...I just saw the preview photos on Nathan and Jensey's blog and they are awesome!! I cant wait to hear about your wedding and see more pics! You looked amazing! :)

What?? :eek: Where??

Edit: Found it! (Pssst don't tell Carrie, but... *peek*)

O...M...G...

The photos that are posted on the blog are stunning. I'm literally speechless.

WOW!! I can't wait to see more pics. The three in roots blog are perfection. And you look stunning in your fascinator and necklace.

I hope you and Wendy did take a double dress pic! The suspense is killing me.

those photos are gorgeous!!! i'm so glad i went with the Roots after seeing your engagement pics!!! i can't wait to see more...

gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pics! I love, love, the necklace and fascinator, too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter