Luv4mylittleone's Wedding/Honeymoon trip report! Updated! 7/10~Dessert Party!

Fantastic report and stunning photos

I did giggle at william and 1 of the step sisters - but hey im sure he made her day as she certainly made his - bless him

great report!!! Lovely day, and i can't wait to hear more!!

:worship: WOW love your dress... Love your pictures... You looked beautiful :goodvibes It was truly a fairytale and you both look so much in love... Congrats, I don't know how may times I am going to tell you that.

What an awesome finish to a great day!!!!! I knew several people at New World and what a great school for your BIL to be attending, it's truly a great place! I wish I was as talented as the people that go there! :goodvibes

Aw how beautiful ! I love your report! I just found my Prince at the beginning of this year (he loves me and my kids which is AWESOME) and we are planning a Disney Honeymoon - don't think we can swing the wedding part - so I am loving reading all about yours!!!

Diane, I just finished your TR and your wedding sounds so beautiful!! I am so glad that even with all the happened with your dad it was a perfect day for you. I am so glad you are also feeling better and was able to finish your TR.

I am printing out a couple of your pictures to show floral when I finally have my wedding because your centerpiece on the alter at the WP is exactly what I have been trying to describe to everyone of what I want!:laughing:

I wish you and your family all the very best and I can't wait to read about your honeymoon!

DJ180112-17-07.jpg

DJ188312-17-07.jpg

Everything was just beautiful. These two pictures are amazing. I love how your veil caught the wind, fireworks, kisses :wizard: - just magical!! You deserve it :flower3:

I'm sorry that it was so cold. What a nice little back-up location. It's too bad they couldn't have given you a little bit of extra time considering.

Congratulations!

I came out of lurkdom because of this report. I cried looking at your pictures. They are beautiful. FYI- I am not a crier.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter