Magic Band + Order in Process

Reginaphalange1

Earning My Ears
I ordered my magic band + about 12 days ago and it still says “in process” on my disney planning page. I havent been charged either. My other family members got their regular magic bands already. What’s the deal?

I ordered my magic band + about 12 days ago and it still says “in process” on my disney planning page. I havent been charged either. My other family members got their regular magic bands already. What’s the deal?
mine is also in process and we arrive Thursday. I am not sure we will have them now sadly

Shop Disney emailed me back :

I 'm sorry you haven't received your order yet. Due to a system error, some MagicBand orders are taking longer than normal to process.

If you do not receive your MagicBand order in time for your trip, we will provide you with a full refund. Please reach out to us once you receive your email with shipping information.

Likely backorders or production challenges for MB+ as it's brand new. We ordered ours and were charged immediately, but as we are Canadian they do not ship and we always get them at check-in. So it will be interesting to see if they are actually there are checkin...

I was also told they would not refund them if they didn’t arrive in time. I did not have the option to ship to resort. I am going to have to call tomorrow

I was told the only way to ship to resort was once it ships to have usps forward it. Slim chance.

Called my Disney experience (on hold for 40 minutes) today. We arrive Monday 8/15 and had ordered our “+” bands four weeks ago. Never received any order confirmation. Today they tell us that our bands will be at the resort when we check in. New policy for orders of people who are arriving soon. Hope it’s right 🙏.

Called my Disney experience (on hold for 40 minutes) today. We arrive Monday 8/15 and had ordered our “+” bands four weeks ago. Never received any order confirmation. Today they tell us that our bands will be at the resort when we check in. New policy for orders of people who are arriving soon. Hope it’s right 🙏.
Were your magic bands waiting at the resort for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter