Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes1 It's kind of quiet here . . .I hear crickets chirping...
I guess I am the only one this cruise. :lmao:

Just booked today! It will be me, MaryLynn, DD9 and DD6 in room 5650.

It's so far away! I wish it were closer. But I used DVC points to pay for the 2 full fare tickets and this was the first cruise I would have enough points for that!

I expect my kids to be spending lots of time in the kids' clubs (their choice) so I hope to meet some adults here to hang out with a bit!

Just booked today! It will be me, MaryLynn, DD9 and DD6 in room 5650.

It's so far away! I wish it were closer. But I used DVC points to pay for the 2 full fare tickets and this was the first cruise I would have enough points for that!

I expect my kids to be spending lots of time in the kids' clubs (their choice) so I hope to meet some adults here to hang out with a bit!

:welcome: aboard. We have only 1 year and 5 months to go to the Magic.

Hi everyone.:cool1:
Oooooh! I’m so excited, we have just booked our first cruise ever for the 8th October 2011. We have never been on any cruise before so we are a bit nervous.:o

There will be me Laura, My DH Alan and our two sons Liam 16 (at time of cruise) and Connor 12 (at time of the cruise.

We have booked two connecting staterooms, category 11b.
If anyone has any advice or tips they will be more than welcome.
Many thanks. xx:goodvibes

oops edit to say it's category 10b lol Just checked the booking.:rolleyes1

:welcome: aboard. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. This is our 7th DCL cruise and 3rd Eastern. You will have a great time. A catg 10 has a split bath which is great. Getting ready for dinner is so much easier being able to use both rooms. Are you early or late dining?

OK your thread starter is back. :cool1:

Had a winter full of minor household drama. I love owning a home. Now its going to be a summer full of family drama. I know this cause it already started:sad2:

BUT Me thinks it is time to get the party started here especially since we save some new cruisers checking in with us. :cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

party::welcome:party:

To everybody who's checked in glad to have you aboard. I have updated the first post with the info everybody's posted so far. May tweak that and have it look nicer but for now just all double check me and make sure I have that correct.

Current goal is not have this thread go lower than page 2. The last cruise i was on had the thread rocking so well we actually went through several full threads b4 even boarding the Magic:lmao: We were going about the same pace as the WB Panama repo and they had far more cruisers on their thread. :rotfl2:

So to reintroduce myself here(and shamelessly add to the post count in this thread) I am Maureen, sailing with DH Richard. This is our 2nd Eastern, but hopefully first finished itinerary. We will be 38 and 52 at sail time, no children.
Looking forward to lazy days at sea and doing excursions this time around. Only did 1 last time because we got diverted to Nassau. Want to do more this cruise.

Question for everybody?

Do we want a website or a facebook group(Private of course) where we can list things like pictures or meet lists etc? Either, both, or neither is fine with me. Majority rules on this 1.

And 1 more for now. We need a cruise graphic and slogan. Does anybody have ideas for that?

Hi Maureen! I vote for Facebook, only because I know how to post things, etc.
I'll take the website too, but will just need some hand holding. :goodvibes

I like your buttons, too. Especially the one about Gibbs and the boat!

HI MaryLynn

Thanks for liking the buttons. Got em of FB. I think i have a serious addiction over there LOL. But I've left most of my games:lmao: As for Gibbs, he's really bummed me out this season. He hasn't even started a new boat:lmao: I might have to hurt him. :rotfl2:

Thought of another question while i was working out. ON my last cruise meets thread we had a designated list keeper who kept up with all the different cruisers checking in on the thread. He kept all the info like ages, cabins, seatings etc and sent them out to everybody by email monthly. Is this something we want to do here?

If we do there would be less personal info listed in the first post, and the more personal info in the actual list to mailed out.

We would need somebody to keep the list and take care of the emailing.

GoodnightTeddy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter