Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

Just home from the post office. They should arrive by Friday. I hope everyone likes them. I had fun making them! Don't flame me for asking so soon, but what park are we doing next?

Momemouse---

I *think* we are doing Epcot next. No flaming from me----I've already bought some stickers for it! Just waiting for sign-ups to see what I can do with them. Hoping for squares or title this time, but whatever!

You guys are too funny! I need to get cracking on mine though. I have the peices cut out , just need to put them together.

Cyndi princess:

too funny alice28. I won't be signing up for squares again! (it was a lot of squares! :D ) maggie

Maggie-----

What you were thinking about squares, I was thinking about the borders I did---geez what a lot of cutting! But they ARE cute, in my ever so humble opinion. :teeth: So far I have done photo mats and borders, so just looking for something different....and since I don't have the tools for eyelets, and am clueless about fibers, it narrows down the options.

Alice I reccommend getting ( if you don't have one ) a square maker punch. Makes the job a lot easier.

Cyndi princess:

AUGH
I haven't even started yet!
Between being sick and getting all the business stuff in order and Spring Cleaning I haven't scrapped at all!!!!

I better get movin ahe!

I Bow to you Maggie - you are the swap goddess - amazing!

Originally posted by nicki dahling
Alice I reccommend getting ( if you don't have one ) a square maker punch. Makes the job a lot easier.

Cyndi princess:

Have it. ::yes:: And the circle, and the hexagon......and the minis......as a former CMC, I practically have it all!!! LOL! (at least as far as that brand goes).

I forgot ! I'm excited at the prospect of getting some of my wish list items now that I am CMC. Although I had quite a lot of stuff before signing up. Now maybe some of my pages will actually make it into a albums! I did just order the pink since they will be discontinued. Its my daughters fav. color , so I couldn't wait. And I also got the sticker binder, because I have so many of those I love also.

Patty I know I need to get on the ball before I get even more busy. Nicki has prom, flag football, she's dancing an irish dance ( that should be interesting ) tommorrow night at the schools faire and not to mention all of the preparations for graduation. Oh, and after tommorrow she may be working with her sister at the fast food place. And also acting as one of the track managers. I swear this girl decided to wait until her senior year and just join everything in sight!

I know you will be busy with Gabby. That's great about her being one of the few her age who made it. Sounds like we will have plenty of stuff to scrap in the next few months. Should make my demo album fill up fast.

Cyndi

You are so right about the squares!!! 88 squares I made, good thing for my CM square cutter!
I just signed my consultant agreement today so I can't wait to get my goodies and earn even more! I had no idea there were so many consultants on this board, guess we are all hooked!
Franne

Today I recieved Maggie, Franne and Alice's items in the mail. Great job ladies. Maggie your money arrived today also.

Cyndi princess:

Glad it made it safe and sound...and you will have fun getting CM's stuff at a discount! Good luck with your business!

glad everything arrived together. :D maggie

Momemouse I recieved your package yesterday. Loved the packaging! And the little extra's are soo cute. The ladies will love the surprise. Franne I forgot to thank you for the stickers. They were the one thing I needed to complete a demo page.

Cyndi princess:

I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. And now the hard part...waiting until I get my package!

I have some very sad news to share. My brother-in-law my DH oldest brother only 57 passed away very suddenly today. Needless to say our family is in shock. We don't know when the viewing is or even when out of town family is coming. The really sad thing is he was going to Las Vegas and getting married on the 18th of April with a reception to follow on May 3rd.
Why I'm telling you this is I'm not sure if I will get my part finished for this swap and to you by the end of the month. I'm also sch. to have my porta-cath removed on fri. I hope you all will understand if it is delayed. I will do my best but just wanted to let you know if it dosen't happen.

TIA

((((((((Becky))))))))) I'm very sorry about your brother in law. please accept my deepest sympathies, and don't worry about the swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter