Magic Mornings at Knott's Berry Farm!

perlster

DIS Veteran
If KBF had become the "third gate" as was supposedly dreamed of years back ...

back to reality:

Early Ride Time for Season Pass Holders!
Saturday, June 16, 2012

Starting Saturday, June 16, Season Pass Holders and Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel guests get early access to Camp Snoopy and one of three coasters: Montezooma’s Revenge, Silver Bullet or Ghost Rider! Season Pass Holders can enter Camp Snoopy and ride the one of our top attractions starting at 9:30 am everyday! Your Season Pass. Knott’s Berry Farm will alternate between the coasters. Rides available may change at the discretion of Knott’s Berry Farm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Before anyone else asks, I will: What does "access to Camp Snoopy" mean? It would be rather pointless if "access" means just walking around the area or even shopping and eating. Will the kiddie rides be operating? What about Sierra Sidewinder, which is in that area (but KBF does not actually list rides as being in particular sections)? The phrase " ... enter Camp Snoopy and ride ..." doesn't make sense, because none of the three rides listed are (at least in my view) actually in Camp Snoopy.

The major effect I can see on "regular" visitors of the three rides being alternately opened early is on "rope drop" strategy. Ghost Rider has been the only ride that you could get in line for before the park officially opens at 10 AM. It's very unlikely that will be possible on the days that Ghost Rider is the "open early" ride for the lucky few. What about the other days, though? In fact, the blurb above never makes clear if the KBF version of Magic Mornings will be scheduled for every day the park is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter