Magic vs Wonder

HomeChicken

Earning My Ears
if I'm right the Magic is the 4 day and the Wonder is the 3 day but what is the 7day?

Mostly... which is the nicer of the boats?

The ships are basically identical......just a few of the names of the restaurants and clubs are different as is the decor...One is Art Deco (the Magic) and Art Nouvue (sp) (the Wonder).

Same size staterooms and public spaces....they really are almost identical and both are breathtakingly beautiful.

As anmaril said...the Magic does 7 day Caribbean cruises alternating every Saturday to the Eastern and Western Caribbean and the Wonder does 3 and 4 day cruises leaving Sundays and Thursdays. Sundays are the 4 day cruises.....Thurs are the 3 day cruises.

MJ

You know I really want to thank this board for generous people's help for answering silly questions and great questions also.
This board was the help for planning our first disney Land/Sea trip back in 2000. I learn from these boards about pin trading and brought pins from Disneyland to WDW and did pretty well since I HAD MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE.
I set up the first pin trading meet at Disneyland in a online forum @ another web site since I was so now involved with trading at the time. This was just before DL started the Pin trading thing.

But I really want to again thank all you lurkers (which I am also at other forums) for being there. *getting all emotional*
What would we do without forums...?
watchout world, there are now internet forums!!

Thanks for the thanks!!! I feel that every question is a valid one....even if it has been asked before. There are always new people joining the board and have questions....everyone here seems to enjoy sharing their knowledge and are quite a friendly bunch.

There really is no such thing as a stupid or silly question so ask away!!!!

MJ

Originally posted by HomeChicken
But I really want to again thank all you lurkers (which I am also at other forums) for being there. *getting all emotional* [/B]

hidesbehindsofa.gif
1crysad.gif

The Magic runs 8day/7night cruises and the Wonder runs 5day/4night and 4day/3night cruises.

I see a lot of people put thier trip dates as 7day/4day/3day cruises. Between actual boarding time and departure it probably is close to a days loss mathamatically, lol.

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter