Magic Your Way Base Ticket Questions

Dandy8

Mouseketeer
It's been a while since we've been to disney. We just booked to go at the end of March. Since we're doing this on a budget we didn't take the park hopper option. With just the base ticket, I understand it's just 1 park per day but say we start at MK, can we leave mid day and then return to the MK that evening?

Also, how do we decide which park to do which day? Do I base it on extra magic hours or weather etc....? Help!

Yes you can leave and re-enter the same park as many times as you want in one day.

As far as what park you want - if you want to take advantage of the EMH days then you would have to visit that park on that day since you do not have park hoppers. There is a website that offers information on best/worst days for each park. I think I can post it here. It's free if you are within 30 days of the trip, any farther out and you have to pay for the service. It's touring plans dot com. If we do not utilitze EMH, we go to the park that had evening EMH the night before and make sure we are there for rope drop. We're still able to accomplish much in the first four hours or so before the crowds get there and then we can slow down and enjoy the rest of the day or head to a different park since we had PH's.

Hope this helped a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter