Magical Express Questions

stephen11

Mouseketeer
Hi, we will be staying at the BW for a few nights before our 7-night Disney Cruise (using DCL bus for the first time) and then back to the BW for a few nights. This trip is in early March. Will ME still be available at no cost in March?

When the resort portion of the trip is broken up, does it make a difference? Our flight home is pretty early..10:30 am.

We usually always use a Town Car Service, but thought we would try to save some money this trip. Please let me know what your experiences have been getting to and from the airport using Magical Express. Thank you..

Yes, to the best of our knowledge DME is going to remain free until the end of 2006. It was supposed to be just for the 18 months of the big celebration but they extended it by a few months.
As far as your stay being split up...shouldn't make any difference. We arrived at BCV in June and left from POR. To make matters even more whacky, my dh left 4 days before we did, from BCV...dd and I then moved over to POR. It all went fine. As long as they have your flight info you will be fine.

Thanks so much... I was a little worried about the morning flight that they will allow enough time to the airport...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter