Magical Express Replacement?

kedskit5

Earning My Ears
Is there a plan in place to replace DME or does Disney think everyone will just magically be able to get a ride to property? The rideshare service has been decimated in Florida so I don’t logistically see how this is going to work? I hear rumors of a train but will that be in place come January 1st?

Disney if you’re listening, I’d rather spend an extra $200+ on property than pay a taxi to get there.

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I just couldn’t find a thread to support the question.

Pretty sure before Magical Express (2005) there were Mears shuttle buses for a fee to Disney hotels. Then came Magical Express .... operated by Mears. Now ME is going away, but Mears will be providing a for fee service. Mears has been operating to Disney for decades.

Mears immediately came out after WDW made the announcement in January saying they’d continue the service. They said details coming in May but when that time came they postponed to summer for releasing exactly how this is all going to work.

Nobody knows but I expect the service not to be interrupted come Jan ‘22 and ballpark cost under $50 round trip adult (less for kids).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter