Magical Moments Button

MK2thcleaner

Mousehead Extraordinaire
I haven't heard much about the magical moments button, only enough to prompt more questions, so I thought I'd make this my first official post. Anyone bought this button on a recent trip? How much is it in the parks? How often does it "react" to a trigger? I have a 7 yr old son, is this something he may be interested in?:confused:
We are extremely excited about our upcoming trip, and I just want to do all that I can to make it great for him.:Pinkbounc

I have another question on this same topic.

Can you purchase the button prior to arriving at the parks?

Are they available at the Disney stores or possibly through the mail?

They are sold at the resorts as well as in the parks. My DDs (7 & 4) wanted them but then weren't interested in wearing them . They are kind of big and heavy for their clothes. They got more of kick out of me wearing them. They had the best time watching me light up on the rides and during the parades (the nighttime parade was the best).

I'm so glad you asked!! We went back in Jan and bought a pin for all 6 us (me, DH, 4 kids) as SOON as we walked into our resort. I believe you can only get them on property. They lit up at all sorts of rides, during the parades, at the special kiosks, and even in our resort. Plus, you can make them light up by pushing them. They are expensive...$15 each, if I remember correctly, but they came with a few extra batteries and the batteries lasted quite awhile. This was our major souvenir purchase while there ($100 total)...we also got mickey ears and stuffed animals. We all really enjoyed them. I'd suggest buying them.

We are going back for a short trip in Nov and will be sporting them again!!! There was another thread about the pins somewhere else. It even listed which rides set them off. I'll try to find it and let you know.

Okay...go to the Park Strategies page and perform a search for "Magical Moments Pins" and it should bring up a list of posts. You should be able to find some more info about them to answer any questions.

Thanks everyone for your prompt responses. I know that I will have more questions in the future, just can't think of them now!
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter