magicband+

golfer1903

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have a regular magic band and it works great, I was thinking about upgrading to a +
but have been affraid to pull the trigger as I seen alot of reviews stating they dont last the whole day or they may if you dont use it alot.

Has anyone had this issue and or how long does your last,

would be using for hotel entrance buying items all day long and epcot booths non stop genie plus kinda things

thanks

Hello, I have a regular magic band and it works great, I was thinking about upgrading to a +
but have been affraid to pull the trigger as I seen alot of reviews stating they dont last the whole day or they may if you dont use it alot.

Has anyone had this issue and or how long does your last,

would be using for hotel entrance buying items all day long and epcot booths non stop genie plus kinda things

thanks
Forgot to add can I take a new plus and my old one have both linked to my acct just in case plus don’t last. Or can you only have one band

Ours last the whole day no problem. We don't play interactive games with them. We do watch them glow with the show during fireworks etc. occasionally. But they do need to be recharged overnight each night. They take a couple of hours to reach full charge approximately in our experience. So for the basic use and not intense things like the Bounty Hunter experience in Galaxy's Edge, ours work just fine with a daily recharge.

Even if the primary battery dies out from what I understand you can still use it for basic functions like getting into your hotel room and buying things. The functions you’ll need to charge it for are games and parks interactivity.

And yes, you can bring your old one as back up. You may have multiple MBs linked and active in your MDE account.

Even if the primary battery dies out from what I understand you can still use it for basic functions like getting into your hotel room and buying things. The functions you’ll need to charge it for are games and parks interactivity.

This is correct. The tap points provide power for those functions - only long-range and bluetooth functions require it to be charged. I have also never had it run out on me (though it will be close). I don't really do much with it, but it lights up during shows and such.

We have 5 MB+ that we have used over two trips, 17 days total. We have used them without holding back in the parks, and have never had the battery run out. One of those days was even a rope-drop into an after-hours party, 8:30am to 2:00am with no battery issues.

I have 2 MG+ and they're still both linked along with a couple non + ones. Just remember to bring the charger with you on vacation!

We have 5 MB+ that we have used over two trips, 17 days total. We have used them without holding back in the parks, and have never had the battery run out. One of those days was even a rope-drop into an after-hours party, 8:30am to 2:00am with no battery issues.
Wow. Ours are pretty much dead at the end of the day. You got the super batteries ;)

We were just at WDW 4 weeks ago and we were concerned with our bands dying later in the day, so we always charged them at dinner time through our portable chargers and we never had a problem. We actually charged our Apple Watches and phones at dinner time too. I always had to 2 portable chargers and cords with me at all times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter