Magnet Exchange sent/received

My goodness Astrid.. that took forever and here we were thinking it must have gone surface mail.

Postal Service sure does need a boot in the bum.

Just realized that I was in such a hurry to get the package out--I didn't put in the little note I wrote! :upsidedow

Carys has opened her package and was thrilled with the three magnets, she loves 'The Big Duck' and the Marine World ones and I've begged her to give me the New York skyline one cos I love New York and it reminds me of my visits there - she wouldn't pass it on thou!! ;)

The postcards are lovely too and so a really big THANK YOU to Margie, Crazyme5kids for all the goodies. It took ages to get here but it was well worth it :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Hope all the others that are yet to arrive show up soon.

Big thanks again, Astrid xxx and Carys xxx :yay:

My elf package is out. Sorry it took so long. I live in a "seasonal" tourist area apparently Labor day is the day they take in all the "touristy" things! I did find something though. I hope my exchange likes it. About 5-6 days is what I was told at the post office. Pixie Dust pixiedust: That it gets there
Extra dust cause we need it!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Kimba

The following people are still waiting on magnets

Meriweather 1

Crazyme5kids 1

PixieDustMum 1

Ambersmom DD 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

MickeyFanatic 1

MrsMickey 1

Janskin 2

I'm glad it finally got there :teeth: ! Over a month huh? Not bad for something that should have arrive in about 1 week :lmao: .

I forgot to post but I mailed two more packages on Thursday to the UK airmail......hopefully these will arrive! :thumbsup2

Ok, well all the elf packages are on their way and those who were re-sending have done so... so.......................let's hope we start to hear some news of arrivals very soon:goodvibes

Should be one of two US ones in the next few days... followed then by the International ones.

Keep those fingers crossed everyone and the toes and anything you can think of to cross;)

:woohoo: I received my elf package today from kaylajr :)

I received 2 "banner" magnets. One says "Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often" and the other says " Believe". Very pretty.
4 magnetic clips (always like these)
a large football magnet (DD will get this ;) )
A packet containing a magnetic To Do List, a magnetic Shopping List, am organizer and recipe cards....all in fruit designs (m y kitchen is done in fruit :teeth: )
A notebook with penguins on the front
and a mini travel sewing kit.

Thanks for being my elf, Kayla :)

The following people are still waiting on magnets

Crazyme5kids 1

PixieDustMum 1

Ambersmom DD 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

MickeyFanatic 1

MrsMickey 1

Janskin 2

The last elf package went out this morning.. so, all being well all should have arrived in no more than 2 weeks.. some places the mail is a bit slow getting delivered.. but 2 weeks should see it there;)

Meriweather said:
:woohoo: I received my elf package today from kaylajr :)

I received 2 "banner" magnets. One says "Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often" and the other says " Believe". Very pretty.
4 magnetic clips (always like these)
a large football magnet (DD will get this ;) )
A packet containing a magnetic To Do List, a magnetic Shopping List, am organizer and recipe cards....all in fruit designs (m y kitchen is done in fruit :teeth: )
A notebook with penguins on the front
and a mini travel sewing kit.

Thanks for being my elf, Kayla :)

Glad it arrived safe and sound
the Banner magnets were what i was worried about breaking
I got them in a little "adirondack" type store and went straight to the PO and
forgot to bring packing material
so I scrounged at the PO and found a little scrap of bubble wrap and a plastic bag
glad that was enough to keep them safe :teeth:

Thank you Lynne for the Hershey magnet, the Donald Duck pez dispenser and the Winnie the Pooh Halloween stickers :thumbsup2 !!!! The package came yesterday but I was running out the door to go to the city and didn't have time to post.

Wow!! Carys received another package through the post yesterday from crazyme5kids!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can you believe the first package took a month to arrive and the second one only 4 days - the postal system is completely weird! :confused3

Anyway, Margie, thank you so much .... again! :love: Carys was at her Dad's yesterday so only opened the package this afternoon and was thrilled once more! You have so spoilt her. She loves all the pencils and she now has magnets everywhere (but I have snaffled the New York skyline one and it's now stuck right by my computer for me to look at every day :) )

The stickers are fab and she's going to take them to school near Halloween and give all her friends one!

You have been so kind and it is so appreciated, a big huge thank you and also a big hug from Carys is being sent to you over the ocean. Carys has asked that I arrange to send you a little something as thanks - and hopefully it won't take a month to arrive! :Pinkbounc

That is so totally amazing Astrid:Pinkbounc

Good to see the elf packages are starting to arrive too... still got a few more to go.. but at least they are arriving much quicker than the orgiinal ones.::yes::

all magnets received at my end.....still no news on the ones i posted???????????????????????????

Just got home :) The elf magnets I sent were delivered on Saturday 9-30 according to delivery confirmation :thumbsup2

kkymmy said:
all magnets received at my end.....still no news on the ones i posted???????????????????????????

I'm glad they finally arrived. I was really worried they'd never make it. I'm still waiting on word from Spain?
I'm waiting for a package to arrive from the States that was mailed at the beginning of August. That's just ridiculous!

Marilynn

crazyme5kids said:
Thank you Lynne for the Hershey magnet, the Donald Duck pez dispenser and the Winnie the Pooh Halloween stickers :thumbsup2 !!!! The package came yesterday but I was running out the door to go to the city and didn't have time to post.

glad you got it! I didn't realize til I mailed it that I forgot to put the note in. Hectic everywhere I guess!

Were you headed to NYC? I was there Sat, too! I know--HUGE place!:rotfl2:

It was the first time I saw a play--had a blast walking around, too.

Slowly but surely the list gets smaller...

PixieDustMum 1

Ambersmom DD 1

Nutsy 1

MrsDazzle 1

Lizzybear 1

MickeyFanatic 1

MrsMickey 1

Janskin 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter