• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mail

PLUTO2

Mouseketeer
What do you do about your mail at home while you are on vacation? Have you ever had any trouble with the post office holding it for you? I remember once reading about robberies that occurred and they thought it was through a postal worker who knew people were gone because they had their mail stopped. I don't have anyone I could ask and we are still too new in our home to ask the neighbors. Thanks for your help.

Go to your local post office, they have a card you fill out and they will give it to your mailman. It will have date to stop mail and date for all of it be delivered and resume mail delivery. The post office is just like at an airport. If there is one bad employee stealing mail the whole country hears about it give all postal employees bad names. As I see it if your mailman wanted to steal your mail he just wouldn't deliver it. I have done this numerous time and haven't had any problems.

Thanks mudd. It wasn't the people's mail that was stolen but their houses were broken into because it was known that nobody was home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter