Main Street Horses...The baby is finally here!

Love all the "top" choice names! Any one of them would be great! Hope the baby gets here soon. Can't wait to see his picture.

tinksdreamwishes, there is also a little oval plaque overhead inside each of the trolley vehicles. You can vaguely see it hanging down from the outside in this first photo I posted.
2746255630102182720S600x600Q85.jpg

Looks like this from inside
2182940050102182720S600x600Q85.jpg

Love all the "top" choice names! Any one of them would be great! Hope the baby gets here soon. Can't wait to see his picture.

Looks like this from inside
2182940050102182720S600x600Q85.jpg

I knew there had to be something like a name tag somewhere. I just never had the time to look. I'm always talking to the CMs about the horses or giving them some update on Triton and Rex. It is a site to see their riders riding them on the trails. I'm used to seeing Quarter horses and the Percherons are soo big when they are saddled. You can spot them far in the distance.

We got the new arrival about 9am today,,, here are her first moments on her feet. Mom decided the manure pile was warmer than the snow.

20110406092724.jpg

20110406092732.jpg

20110406101230.jpg

Awww...so cute! :lovestruc

So, this is Daisy then, right? Congrats!

And I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this thread and seeing all the horses, thanks everyone! :goodvibes

She is adorable! Daisy looks like a really cute mare in the making. I don't know much about foals. She looks like a palomino. Will she turn color?

I think Daisy is a perfect name for her.

She is adorable! Daisy looks like a really cute mare in the making. I don't know much about foals. She looks like a palomino. Will she turn color?

I think Daisy is a perfect name for her.

She is very light but not Palimino..actully looks really strange next to her mother who is so dark (mom is bay which is really dark brown with a black mane & tail) Her coat will probably darken up a little and she will prob end up like her Daddy who is Sorrel with a blonde mane, maybe a shade lighter (Sorrel is a medium reddish brown)

When photobucket quits being such a pain (really have had problems with it all this week) I will post some more pics of her all dry and pretty with Mom before she decided to roll in a mud puddle and get all muddy.

We have been out with her most of the day watching her play and dance around. She is super friendly and will follow us around already.

Nice, has Colton been there with her too?

I had to hold back and not go pick Colton up from school... But we did go straight back out as soon as he got out of school. When I picked him up we told him we had a surprise to show him and he said "Is it a baby horse?" so I guess it wasn't such a surprise. We went out to the pasture and spent a couple hours until he got tired and wanted a snack... got pics of them together really cute! Good thing Mama is good and used to Colton she was totally OK with them "playing"

She is very light but not Palimino..actully looks really strange next to her mother who is so dark (mom is bay which is really dark brown with a black mane & tail) Her coat will probably darken up a little and she will prob end up like her Daddy who is Sorrel with a blonde mane, maybe a shade lighter (Sorrel is a medium reddish brown)

When photobucket quits being such a pain (really have had problems with it all this week) I will post some more pics of her all dry and pretty with Mom before she decided to roll in a mud puddle and get all muddy.

We have been out with her most of the day watching her play and dance around. She is super friendly and will follow us around already.

Our Pocket is a sorrel. He is going away for two months this weekend to get trained by Richard Winters. I saw him at the Equine Affaire and The Road to the Horse, and I was impressed with his ability to train horses. Lucky for us he is only 30 minutes from were we live. I am going to miss him, but he has "holes" in his training. We need him to be well trained for us to ride him on the trials here.

Daisy sounds like a great horse in the making. Already following you is a good sign. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she is all dry. I hope you keep us updated as she grows. It will be quite special to see her in the different stages of her growth. She and Colton can grow up together which is a very special circumstance to witness. My DD(15) and her mare meet at about the same "age"; Lena was 6 and DD was 13., and they have a very special bond. It was neat to see that bond develop and grow. I hope that could be the same for Colton and Daisy.

Our Pocket is a sorrel. He is going away for two months this weekend to get trained by Richard Winters. I saw him at the Equine Affaire and The Road to the Horse, and I was impressed with his ability to train horses. Lucky for us he is only 30 minutes from were we live. I am going to miss him, but he has "holes" in his training. We need him to be well trained for us to ride him on the trials here.

Daisy sounds like a great horse in the making. Already following you is a good sign. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she is all dry. I hope you keep us updated as she grows. It will be quite special to see her in the different stages of her growth. She and Colton can grow up together which is a very special circumstance to witness. My DD(15) and her mare meet at about the same "age"; Lena was 6 and DD was 13., and they have a very special bond. It was neat to see that bond develop and grow. I hope that could be the same for Colton and Daisy.

With Rowan we did all her ground work then sent her to train for 3 months. We did go over about once a week to see her progress and learn all she was learning but I was heartbroken not to be able to see her everytime I looked out the window and to talk to her when I left for work in the morning. It was very good for her but very hard to be seperated.

I think I am going to turn my main st horses thread into Daisy's spot on the community board since so many want to see her grow up now since you all waited with me for her to arrive.

I am so happy he gets to grow up with horses around, I wish I could have. Bullseye is technically his and she is 4 years old so he will be riding her this summer but she thinks she is mine not his and I often have to correct her from the ground. I hope he and Daisy form the bond I have with Rowan by the time Daisy is ready he will be doing Jr rodeo and I would love to see them working as a team someday.

As a mother who was so horse crazy as a teenager, I am so pleased that my daughter is just as horse crazy as I was and is growing up with horses. She is good around them. What is remarkable is that she is self taught and has a gift for them She is considering an equine career and wants to attend Cal Poly as an equine science major. I know what you mean when you want what the positive influences of horses have on people for your son. It is remarkable to see how our children are shaped by their experiences around their horses. It has definitely had some strong positive influences on them.

We can go and visit Pocket and we are more than welcomed to come and watch a training session. I probably won't go very often. It is tempting to go and watch one of the most talented trainers around. I could get a lot out of it just watching Richard work. What a treat that would be!

I'll look for the Daisy thread on the community boards (what a splendid idea)

Awww, congratulations on the new addition! She looks absolutely precious!! Thanks for sharing those pictures with us!

She is beautiful, and so cute too! Thank you for sharing. I hope that you will keep us up to date on her. :)

I cannot believe I forgot to post this on this thread...I am totally losing it! There are lots of pics of Daisy and some of our other horses too at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2696072

funatdisney and those other horse crazy people o here I hope we will get to see pics of Pocket and everyone elses horses as well as more pics of the lovely Main Street Horses on the new Horse crazy DISers thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter