Major Policy Change in DVC/DCL Trade Policy UPDATE ON POST #193

I booked last week, but I had sent an email to member satisfaction (the link is in an early post on this thread). They called me back and changed our cash reservation on the Dream in April to points. If you already have a cash reservation they do seem to be working with people. Not sure why some can and some can't. But you do have to contact the right people. Member services won't help at all. Good luck.

We would like for my sister to come with us using their points. Unfortunately they didn't book a cash reservation so now I don't think they will be able to use their points. They are going to rent them instead and book cash.

What good luck for your sister! She'll save money renting her points and booking cash.

What good luck for your sister! She'll save money renting her points and booking cash.

I have heard of lots of DVC Members now entering the rental market for the first time! This is great for David's site and all the folks looking to save money by renting out their DVC points! Hopefully, those renting rules won't be the next to be changed by DVC..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter