Make sure on your onsite hotel reservation

yoopermom

Come join Bravo by the fire...
that you specify exactly what you want, because if you call back and try and change it, it may not work. I had reserved a king at RP on the club level for early Aug, only to find out that an adult relative may be coming with us. When I called to change from a king to two queens, I was told that that would change the price to the one being shown today ($100 more!). She did put a "request" in the comment box for it, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Guess DS will be sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag!
Terri the Yoopermom

We found out last month that we had to change around our spring break and drop two days at the HRH. When I tried to do that, they wanted to charge me the current rates for my remaining days, not the AAA rate I had, which was about $100.00 difference per night. This made no sense to me since I was giving them days back and keeping the others, but the guy kept saying sorry, any changes and this is what happens. So then I called Loew's who told me I had to resolve it with HRH since they were all sold out. I called back again and discussed with another reservationist how I was giving them 2 days they could resell at a higher price and he had me hold on while he contacted some department and did an override of what was in the computer. So after being told there was no way at all to change my ressie without an increase, someone found a way to do it, and he was real nice about it.
Of course, I had them send me a new confirmation. But I sure an glad we tried, tried again.

Once again, I'm totally impressed with Universal's customer service. A manager called me back ASAP and left a message on my answering machine which my husband accidentally erased(!). I called back and the person who answered pulled up my ressie, noted the manager's name, found her immediately, and everything was put right toot sweet, no having to repeat the problem over and over, etc. Now that's what I call service! $139/night at RP club level for two adults and a kid...August can't come soon enough!
Terri the Yoopermom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter