Mama Jean's Lawn Displays 2008 Update Page 11 Post 165 - Stick a fork in it. lol

THANKS FOR POSTING! I have been looking forward to the Easter pics! I guess Memorial Day is next? Oh man- that's too far away. Maybe she will do something for April Fool's Day?????

OK, I'd have been happier if the James Brown/ MLK mannequin made an appearance in a bunny suit, but the 3 foot Barbies having the egg hunt are almost as good! My DD just got rid of one of these, and now I know I could have saved it for holiday decorating! :lmao:

Thanks for the pics! They were worth waiting for!

Can't wait for April Fools!, Teacher Appreciation day, Mother's day, Memorial day, Flag Day, Fathers day.......etc!

I'm subscribing to this thread. i love all the work Mama Jean put into her decorating! Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pictures. I wonder if Mama Jean knows just how many fans she has. Hope she makes it on Ellen.

TOTALLY loved the cloth whatsit/whosit (bunny? pillow-case?) in the purple zoot-suit. Once more, Mama Jean does not disappoint!

And Thank you so much T&P for putting this stuff up! :goodvibes

April Fools Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything? Huh? Huh? Have you been by lately T&P? Anything?

A sign perhaps? A riddle? Surely her mailbox has some decor?

I must say, I had subscribed to the "other" thread and was quite amused by these "displays". I now have a newfound respect for Mama Jean; she might be eccentric, but I think she means well and brings smiles to lots of faces. I definitely want to be in her fan club! :thumbsup2

Easter is still up in her yard. We have had some cooler days and some rain, so I expect that something new will come up closer to Memorial Day.

Update coming soon. There appears to be some new stuff in the yard! I was in such a hurry to get here this morning that I missed most of it. I will try to post an update on Saturday, when it will hopefully be completed. I was rather surprised to see that she had done anything to it this weekend.

Wow, um.....did I mention that it stormed here last night? :flower3:

See the storm did some damage to the display, so I am waiting for her to fix it. We are supposed to be past the bad stuff. Most of the high winds are now gone. So, I am thinking that this is going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Please don't hate me! :grouphug:

Hate you? No way! Thank you for posting these pictures! Looking forward to the new ones! :thumbsup2

Well, you can tell that she has gotten some of it back together, but it's really windy today with gusts up to 40 mph here, so even though it's sort of right, it's not all right. I will do my best to get the photos before my trip. I just want to get the best images possible for you guys.

TnP~ you know we aren't paying you ...right? :laughing:

:lmao: Yes, I know that this is a non-paying gig, but I do want to do my best to show you the details of what she does, because let's face it, she makes a big effort with these displays. I just want to do them justice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter