Many items only 1k or 2k! Selling everything for credits or certain magic!

Hey i will give ya 25K for the Sea Green Cactus, Pirate Couch, Dream Shirt, and to regular cactuses :)
THX Royal_Basketball.

Hey i will give ya 25K for the Sea Green Cactus, Pirate Couch, Dream Shirt, and to regular cactuses :)
THX Royal_Basketball.

hello, sorry i jsut now looked at this thread again :( i think that sounds a little too low for all those things. if you'd like to change your offer, could you send me a pm and we can work something out? thanks :)

just added some sale prices for today only!:cool1: all items in BLUE are only 1k! all items in GREEN are only 2k!

I will take these for 1K each if you still have them.

1x football pants blue
1x football jersey blue
1x pink beret

I will take these for 1K each if you still have them.

1x football pants blue
1x football jersey blue
1x pink beret

ok sounds good. i'll let you know when i am available for the trade. if you are on now, i can meet you somewhere. if not then i will have to get back to you no later than wednesday night.:thumbsup2

hi everyone, i'm sorry i will not be on for a while. i am leaving to go to reno for my husband's job interview and have a belated anniversary trip for 3 days. i am hoping that i will have internet acces in the hotel. but just in case, please know that i will look at all offers on wednesday if not earlier, and can set up trades then for sure. thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofubeast View Post
Can I please get the
1x zebra stripes pin

for 2k? I will be on tonight. THANKS!
sounds good! i'm not sure i'll be available tonight or not. if not i can arrange the trade for any time after wednesday.

AWESOME! Glad you accepted trade. Look for me tomorrow night (or thursday...no problem), send me a PM when you are on, and I will give you your credit in exchange for trade. THANKS!

hello everyone. i'm sorry i wasn't on. the hotel did have internet access but i'm too cheap to pay 10 bucks for it!:lmao: the trip was really fun and my husband's interview went great! ;)
anyway, i'm back, i can try to set up all trades whenever everyone is ready. just pm me and let me know when you are available to trade.
also! i've also decided to keep the sale running a little longer.:cool1:
have a good day everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter