Mara and the Meal Vouchers

heather208

Earning My Ears
I was wondering what restrictions there were with Q&C vouchers at Mara in AKL. I had read a post some time ago about someone who had some trouble. Anyone know about any "not valid" items for these vouchers at the AKL and the other places the vouchers are good for? I know the Kitchen Sink is one and someone said the Whole Chicken Meal Deal at Cosmic Ray's was off limits too.

The only restriction showing on mine (expire 5/04) is for the Kitchen sink.

I went to Mara with Q & C vouchers last week of August.

We had no problems. Of course, this goes without saying, follow the guidelines in the vouchers and you will not have a problem.

We used three vouchers for four people (kids shared)
The adults got the African Stew in bread bowl, side order of bread sticks (didn't want fries!--may have been able to get soup, but didn't see that until after we ordered).

We all got a large drink (either soda or iced tea).

Deserts.. the kids shared a mini tray of pastries, which had some choc mousse tarts and some zebra domes.. I got a piece of carrot cake, and hubby got pecan pie.

The kids got a sausage pizza, breadsticks, drink and mentioned desert.

No problems whatsoever.

As for the other restaurants, go on over to the Budget Board, and there is a post at the top marked IMPORTANT.. there will be a list of the restaurants on that post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter