• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Marathon Awards Ceremony

tarmand

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="red"> duh duh duh
I am participating in the Disney Marathon for the first time. I see on my marathon package that there will be an awards ceremony on Monday form 9:00am - 10:30am and Finisher Certificate Distribution from 9:00am - 6:00pm. Is this something we need to do? Won't we receive our medal when we cross the finish line? We really would like to hit the parks for a few hours before we fly home.

You will get your medal when you cross the finish line. BTW, you should wear it all day. You don't have to pick up your certificate. They will mail it to you with the finishers book, I think around Feb or March. We'll be running too. Good luck and have fun!
Buttercup:D

DH says that they are doing it different this year. He says you can't pick up your certficate this year. They will issue awards, but the certificate of completion is different. The certificates will be mailed later with the result book.
Happy trails! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter