Marathon Weekend 2018

Question: I normally don’t have to bag check but DH and I are both running the marathon this year. We did not get stickers for our bags. How will bag check work?

They stopped giving out stickers some time ago. I think they just write your bib# on the bag with Sharpie when you drop it off.

Once I finally made it through line there was the frantic dash for merch, then the crazy line to pay, then rushing back to OKW to change my socks and shoes soaked from a morning at MK. Then dashed to Disney Springs, and made it to Boathouse for dinner with 30 seconds to spare. All told I was at WWoS for just shy of 4 hours. Totally ridiculous, but I did get the tervis tumbler I have failed to get in three princess weekends and one Avengers weekend.

Dinner was delicious, still love their burger and margarita:)

Sorry to hear about all of the expo madness today!

Good luck and have fun during the 5K tomorrow to all running!

Cannot wait to get down there on Friday morning. I might die of jealousy in the meantime. @Keels - you're making me want to bail on my AK FPs and come to the HH meet up instead. :ssst:

I know there were a number of people wondering about corral changes. I was just able to EASILY change my corral from H to D. I used my 2016 Star Wars Half results to sign up and showed them my 2017 Wine & Dine results and they were VERY nice.

Nice!! What color sticker did you get??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter