I have to say ... I'm a little jealous of everyone signing up this week. I know I have a place reserved through my travel agent, but I kinda love that whole process of filling out the form (as stressful as it is) and knowing that you have that official confirmation that you're in.

And - of course - I was a sucker and bought the pin bundle and the AP pin! Hopefully that makes for a less stressful Expo.

Well Im in for dopey, but like a complete knucklehead I inadvertently signed myself up for Goofy too when I meant to sign my wife up. ugh... now to wait and hear back from

Started off seamless, but had the same hiccups when checking out and trying to pay. Finally went through. Myself and DW in for 10K and I'm in for the half. I had to do a separate registration for the 1/2 because it kept overlaying my 10K. Checking heart rate..... seems to be going down. Off to hit a bucket of golf balls now!

No I was told my card was not being accepted. Now I have been charged twice. I am really not happy at all. All runDisney lines are busy.

Nope - nothing to be happy about that whatsoever! Ugh! Good luck - I'm sure it will get resolved but that's frustrating.

yep i am struggling too and i was using chrome. i am giving up till i get home. hopefully space will still be available for the 10k, not worried on the marathon.

Done and done .....,, Mrs. doing the Dopey and me the 1/2 and 5K.

However, I could not figure out how to register for both races for myself in one Registration so had to go through and pay separately a second time for my second race.

Perhaps others can say how to do this for those registering on Friday.

Success. Registered for my first Run Disney event; a 10K that I will be walking (briskly) because my doctors and arthritic knees tell me that running isn’t a good idea.

Was also able to register my daughter who is a DCL cast member living in the Orlando area, so I just checked the “Cast Member” box.

I guess my sister decided she was going to register everyone in my family who was doing races so, prospectively, I am in for another Dopey. I still haven't received any confirmation and nothing shows up under my registrations, but Ill give their system a little while to catch up.

I got the same thing rteetz, leave a message... SMH!!

I was on a different computer and the check out process wouldnt let me pay, so switched computers. I signed myself up and couldnt figure out how to do second reg for my wife so I had to go out and back in, I entered all of her info, but then I realized after I paid I must have entered it in the contact section as opposed to registrant area.

I hope they will let me change it because they say its all non refundable etc...

So quick question for those who have registered for the Dopey. I'm registering on Thursday for multiple people. I was planning on putting in our estimated finish time(s), but not providing a link for POT until a later time. That's still ok, right? (i.e. it's not going to prevent me from proceeding through registration if I leave the POT link line blank...?) We have until October to provide POT, correct?

In the same boat.
Registered(or tried) for the 5-10-half for myself, then the 5-10 for our son under 1 registration. Got the same message as another poster that the card would no go through. I then re entered and did 2 registrations for each race, except the names I entered are not on the registration.

I registered for the 5K for myself and our son. I have registrations for my wife(not participating at all) and our son.
Did the 10K for myself and our son. I have registrations for me and my wife(not our son)
I signed myself up for the half-it is showing as my wife entered.

All lines are full-get the leave a message and we'll call back.

Nothing is ever easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter