Marathon Weekend 2020

I also think of her when I run Disney. She was there for my first several races.
Thank you for sharing that. I always appreciate the spectators that either cheer for everyone they possibly can, and then louder for their runners or just cheer for the runners.
119. The relaxing nature of Na’vi River Journey

I know lots of people aren’t huge fans of this ride, but I really enjoy it!
The ride itself is fine. I just don't think it's a good enough attraction to justify the 2 hour wait times that it usually has.
120. When you see the wait time for Haunted Mansion is 13 minutes.
Or Tower of Terror.

The ride itself is fine. I just don't think it's a good enough attraction to justify the 2 hour wait times that it usually has.
Yeah... I’m not sure I would stand in line for 2 hours for any ride. Actually, most rides, if they are over an hour, I’m not waiting. Running for hours on end - no problem! But standing?? Ugh, not a fan. I did wait 40 minutes once for this one, but I read a book while waiting and the time went by quickly!

I like this ride better than Peter Pan.

Ugh, not a fan. I did wait 40 minutes once for this one, but I read a book while waiting and the time went by quickly!
I waited 60 minutes the afternoon of the WDW 5K, but it went by quickly for me as I chatted with some other runners the entire time. I refuse to use my Tier 1 FastPass+ in Animal Kingdom on NRJ if Flight of Passage is available.

129. Watching the monorail entering and leaving CR.
130. (As a person with a food allergy) The chefs coming to the table to talk to me.
131. Getting out of the hot sun by going into the very cool and dark SciFi Diner and chilling out by watching old trailers for B-movies and cartoons.
132. The dearly departed Writer’s Stop.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter