Marathon Weekend 2020

My hubby and I are in the 38XX range, which from last year's corrals put us into the front end of F. We're definitely not going to be an E, since we don't have proof of time, so looking like the corrals should be similar to last year.

Daaaanng! looks like my husband is in A for Goofy. That's nuts. I'm probably in D for the half if things are relatively close to last year. Having never run a half before, that's a-ok with me. :)

Sidenote question. I noticed character meet and greets on the finish line map. How long are character usually there? Any idea what characters are there typically? I'm not sure I'm going to make too many character stops during the course so I'm curious if I could snag some at the finish line.

Sidenote question. I noticed character meet and greets on the finish line map. How long are character usually there? Any idea what characters are there typically? I'm not sure I'm going to make too many character stops during the course so I'm curious if I could snag some at the finish line.
Unless you finish early (like before 9am for the full or before 7:30 am for the half) the lines are usually about 15-20 minutes or so. It is usually the main characters that are the mascots of the races (so Pluto, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Donald - maybe Oswald this year?). The lines do move pretty fast though!

Unless you finish early (like before 9am for the full or before 7:30 am for the half) the lines are usually about 15-20 minutes or so. It is usually the main characters that are the mascots of the races (so Pluto, Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Donald - maybe Oswald this year?). The lines do move pretty fast though!
Cool! Thanks. Might be worth it to wait at the end instead of taking time during the race.

Is the runner text tracking not working yet? I texted WDH to 38909 and it keeps asking me for an event keyword. I'm stuck in a vicious loop of the same message.

Do the corrals usually get released the same day as the waivers? Or do we need to wait until tomorrow for the corrals?

Do the corrals usually get released the same day as the waivers? Or do we need to wait until tomorrow for the corrals?
It can vary, but usually within 1 day as the waivers.

Last year, the Runner Tracking site was active early in the day on 12/19, and then by late afternoon on 12/19, both the Waivers and Corrals were available.

So, there's still hope we may see the corrals today...

DAMN! I'm 32xx for the marathon, which puts me near the top of F. Oh well. The porta potties will be close and my walk-out will be shorter!

Woo hoo, corral F as hoped/expected! This suddenly is feeling so real- thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter