Marathon Weekend 2022

I normally create the new thread before heading out to DATW, but these aren’t normal times. Since race weekend in 2022 is going to be epic, including the return of Rogue Two and the Roving Goof Troop Road Party (TM), we might as well get started early. :)
What is Rogue Two and the Roving Goof Troop Road Party? Thanks!

What is Rogue Two and the Roving Goof Troop Road Party? Thanks!
Fun, a lot of fun.

Rogue Two was @lhermiston and @FFigawi running to DHS mid race during the 10K to get a boarding group and then running back to finish the 10K.

Roving Goof Troop was sort of an all weekend thing but a group of us running together and just having the time of our lives.

Fun, a lot of fun.

Rogue Two was @lhermiston and @FFigawi running to DHS mid race during the 10K to get a boarding group and then running back to finish the 10K.

Roving Goof Troop was sort of an all weekend thing but a group of us running together and just having the time of our lives.
Haha awesome! I didn't realize you could cut out and back. But re Roving Goof Troop, if your taking new runners count me in haha :)

I'm in for 2022! I was out for 2021 because we are building a new house (well, sometime in the next few weeks, hopefully it will start).

But I'm in for 2022 - I don't know for what yet. Probably the full, because that's what I always do! (Plus, I like to think I'm on a streak of a marathon every year since 2018), so doing one in January ticks the box early to keep the streak going).

I’m in for Goofy 2022!! But I’m heading into uncharted waters with this one: I usually do my own registration and stay on my DVC points but for Goofy 2022 and Dopey 2023 I’m going to need to use a TA and am in desperate need of recommendations!!

I know we’re a ways out from this but I’m a (little more than) slightly obsessive planner and not having any clues about which TA to use is driving me batty!!

Thank you!!

I’m in for Goofy 2022!! But I’m heading into uncharted waters with this one: I usually do my own registration and stay on my DVC points but for Goofy 2022 and Dopey 2023 I’m going to need to use a TA and am in desperate need of recommendations!!

I know we’re a ways out from this but I’m a (little more than) slightly obsessive planner and not having any clues about which TA to use is driving me batty!!

Thank you!!
TA that are good that I have used are:
Sarah Bergman at Park and Preston Travel.
Pat Stone at Pat Stone Travel

BTW these are runDisney Travel Agents so not competing with DIS Travel Agents, which are not rundisney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter