Marathon Weekend 2025

SAFD: We have almost always headed to Epcot after the marathon (after a shower and a change of clothes!) and the past couple of years we have celebrated with dinner at Biergarten. I avoided this place for years, thinking it was just a meat fest (I'm vegan) but they actually have a ton of plant based options, plenty of beer, and live entertainment. So it's become a new tradition!

SAFD: We have almost always headed to Epcot after the marathon (after a shower and a change of clothes!) and the past couple of years we have celebrated with dinner at Biergarten. I avoided this place for years, thinking it was just a meat fest (I'm vegan) but they actually have a ton of plant based options, plenty of beer, and live entertainment. So it's become a new tradition!
That’s good to know! We ate there years ago, before we stopped eating meat, and it was a lot of fun. We need to go back!

SAFD: My favourite place to celebrate post-Marathon Weekend has been with Disney Cruise Line! For every Marathon Weekend we have done (when previously available), DH and I have sailed on the Monday morning 4-nt Bahamian Cruise sailing out of Port Canaveral to also include the Castaway Cay Challenge. We usually go all-out with a concierge-level booking, champagne tasting right after boarding, dinner at Palo, brunch at either Palo or Remy (most recently Enchante on the Wish), couples spa villa treatment, and Castaway Cay Cabana if we can get one. It's luxurious to be sure, but very painful once the credit card bill comes. Totally worth it every time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter