March 2012 Rental Car?

wtpfan

Mouseketeer
Anyone get a good deal on a rental car for March yet? Is it too early. I can't remember when I booked my Mar 2009 rental , we drove the last two years. Any info would help...Thanks:surfweb:
My dates are Mar 11-19.

We got a five-day minivan rental for the first week in March for $290. It's with Budget.

On Nov 11 2010 we booked an economy for 8 days this March, 3/3 - 3/10 for $180.49, got upgraded for free to a Chevy Impala, no code, we're Dollar Express members. This is in line with past rates.

Bill From PA

I booked our car through National for $258 - our dates are 3/22-3/30. I used a code I got off of Flyertalk - 8572158. It is referenced as a VISA code on Flyertalk but that is all I have been able to find out about it. All other codes gave me a rate of $450. I always keep checking and checking and usually am able to reduce the rate several times before we actually travel.

Good luck!

We reserved a mini van with all fees and taxes for $302.00 for 7 days on Budget with a code for early March.

Bumping this up. I just booked a long weekend for 3/2-6 so I'm starting to look for a decent rate on a compact. It's hard to find codes that don't expire on 12/31. Anyone else having any luck?

just booked a standard size suv or mini van for $589 including all taxes with budget and code X474200 (travelocity code) March 2-16

Just booked a mid-sized sedan 3/15 - 3/18 with Dollar for $88 for 3 days ($20/day). Used a code.

Two places that have coupons and codes that run into 2012 are the Entertainment Book and www.costcotravel.com (Costco Membership required)

Give those a shot.

Duds

what code did you use?

RCUE3

I just used this code, but I went to see if I could do it again and does not take it. I wonder if it is was a promotion/special etc. Same rental comes in at $188 for the same period.

Wow! That is awesome.
I have been starting to check for April and prices are so high!!

I just booked 2 mini vans for Easter week. One with Alamo for $650 (total) and one with Budget for $517 (total).... I'll cancel the Alamo if I can feel comfortable about using budget....
Anyone use them? Can I just drive through the toll booths automatically like I can with enterprise? Do I walk right to the counter at the airport....no shuttles?
Oh....btw, the way I got those prices was going to carrentalsavers.com and using the Florida discount link....

I need to modify my reservation and they want to increase my price by about $170. We decided to take an early flight in on the day we arrive and instead of picking it up midnightish we will be there about 5:00 and then leave Monday morning instead of Sunday night. I'll see what I can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter