MARCH 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'm canceling a number of reservations for myself and some friends. I will cancel them at 11:00am CST on Sunday. (PM me if that time doesn't work for you and we can coordinate.) Hope someone can use them:

3/5 Ohana 5:10pm 8 people
3/6 Ohana 9:15pm 4 people
3/7 Crystal Palace 8:10am 2 people
3/7 Via Napoli 9:15pm 2 people
3/8 Ohana 6:45pm 2 people
3/8 Le Cellier 8:40pm 2 people
3/9 Sci-Fi 11:35am 2 people AND 1:45 2 people
3/9 50's PT 12:20 2 people

Would LOVE your Ohana 3/5 at 5:10pm!! Let me know when you're ready!! Sent you a PM also

I got the fastpass by logging in to the website:

www.beourguestlunch.com

I have been following what others have done and said, and when March opened up I had no problem getting it. It opened up a couple of weeks ago. I literally have NO IDEA who is eligible, onsite, offsite, whatever....I just tried and it worked!

SO....since you both have responded, I will tell you that I completely forgot to cancel and I still have it. I will be cancelling it tomorrow (March 3) at 11:00 AM.
Good luck! (and let me know how you make out ;))

I have been trying this link for weeks and all I get is the option for the next 7 days. What am I missing? Taking my 84 year old mom for he first time and would really love for her to see BOG. Thanks

A full calendar should pop up and you should beable to choose any date in March... Possibly April too. Don't think anything after that has been released for fp options as of yet. Hope this helps.

I have 3 BOG reservations that I just cancelled. Each of them are for 2 people.

Monday, March 17, 8:20pm

Wednesday, March 19, 8:20pm

Thursday, March 20, 4:15pm

A full calendar should pop up and you should beable to choose any date in March... Possibly April too. Don't think anything after that has been released for fp options as of yet. Hope this helps.

Just get 7 days out. Now wondering if its because I haven't purchased my park tickets yet?

Just get 7 days out. Now wondering if its because I haven't purchased my park tickets yet?

We are staying onsite the very last night of our trip. I am only able to see 7 days starting on the date of our check in. So it doesn't work for me....I was hoping to schedule before our check in.

I am going to cancel:

Be Our Guest
Sat March 15th
420p
party of 3

Let me know if you wish to coordinate.

Gonna cancel an Akershus 8:00 am for Sunday the 9th. I won't cancel til I see if anyone wants it. Ease respond here and message me.

just booked a spur of the moment trip, fingers crossed for a dessert party reservation for 2 ppl March 28, 29 or 30.

(sorry, re-read the rules and see I shouldn't have posted, but I can't figure out how to delete)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter