March Check-In **Official** Thread (Start with Post #17)

We're coming 3/15 and leaving 3/19, with park days 3/16-18.

We'll be at the Hotel Indigo.

Hotel switch - we are now staying at the Fairfield Inn - found a great rate, saved some additional cash on our car rental so we're going for it.

I think my anxiety about the trip is finally starting to turn into excitement :)

We are planning on going to DL 3/23 and 3/24 in between checking out So Cal Colleges for my kid (if they are still open to tours) and wrapping up our trip in Palm Springs. I've been holding off buying our park passes in case things get worse, but it appears most of the CA threat is in the SF area.

I don't think I posted in this thread, but I was planning to go with a friend in conjunction with a small convention we were attending in Pasadena later this month. That convention was postponed as of this morning so now my side trip to Disneyland has been cancelled. =(

Goodbye reservations to Savi's, Oga's, and Steakhouse 55. 😭

Now it's pins and needles worrying about my April trip to WDW!!!

Best laid plans.... so I am a planner... A major planner... and this trip likes to mess with me.

Jet blue changed our flight times, we now are getting in on 3/22 at the crack of dawn, so I went with it and added Magic Mountain for some roller coaster time.

We had four college tours scheduled, one a day, for the 23rd-26th... well, two have cancelled now... okay, the other two probably will too, NBD right? We can still go to the campuses and walk around and get a feel... so I am combining the ones that are close to each other now, since we can go when we want and not during “tour times.”

Called Disney.... added a day to the front of that portion of the trip... we were at BWPPI, but had to move to Fairfield, which is fine... Panera.... cost a little more for adding another day hopper and max pass... and they couldn’t move things easily so had to cancel and rebook, so my max pass is more $$ now. But we get another Disney day. Will be there from 3/26-3/28 now.

Now will everyone please wash their hands and stop messing with my trip! :banana:

Last edited:
Well I’m out! :(

DH’s conference in San Diego was cancelled, so we were about to buy one more ticket so he could come to DLR with us, but then his hospital told him that all staff need to cancel their travel plans and prepare to be here if things blow up. (We only have one case locally, but with next week being spring break here I think they’re anticipating a rapid change.)

Hoping to rebook for early October. Better weather plus Halloween festivities at least?

I know! People were saying Coronavirus was keeping them away but that doesn’t seem to be the case this week. Busy!

Like me, lots of Canadians are canceling spring break trips scheduled for next week. :(

Dance companies that have booked group workshops and performances at DLR have canceled. Conventions and conferences have been canceled. You'll likely see very few foreigners at all for a while....

Not sure if that will affect numbers. Still tons of locals and US spring breaks coming up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter