Marvel Adventure City Niagara Falls ~ Need info please

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ we are going to spend a couple of days in Niagara Falls in a couple of weeks and I just saw "Marvel Adventure City" in the Sunday Sun newspaper. I can't find much about it on the internet. Any Falls area folks have info? Thank a bunch! S

Hi Sandra

We were actually in Niagara Falls yesterday. This superhero ride area is just to the right of the Rainforest Cafe. We didn't actually do any of the rides, but it was fun to watch other people. It looks like Spiderman is like a 3D, Buzz lightyear type of ride (but at a smaller scale of course). We saw a bunch of teenagers ride and they seemed to have fun. The X-Men ride is in a bumper car format, but you have little guns to shoot the villains along the walls. I couldn't see any of the Hulk ride so I don't know much about it. The Daredevil obstacle course seems to be for very young children while Spiderman and probably the Hulk "ride" is for older kids/teens. This is basically just a guess though. There are a bunch of arcades in between these major rides. If you do go on any of these rides, do tell us all about it! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter