Maryland/DC/Va DISers

I very likely won't make it to the meet since my son has a baseball game that morning.

If the weather is nice I will be there with my grandson.:cool1: 11 am at the Panda eatery right???

Oh man... I just found this thread , I live in Va beach but my dad lives in D.C. and we have never been to the zoo so this would have been perfect, except for the three ball games we have on Saturday:upsidedow oh and that fact that my dad will be here this weekend. Oh well it would have been cool, I will have to keep my eyes open for another MD/DC/VA meet. :thumbsup2

I'm still planning to attend....will be wearing my lime! I'm going to go early and will meet you all before I head home.

Hey, guys...let's hope the weather forecast is wrong...I just saw thunderstorms for Sat and Sun....

I'm still planning on going if the weather is sunny/not raining. I don't want to deal with a wet, cranky 22 mo old at the zoo...

I'll update my post again tomorrow night once.

I'd be up for a weekday meet sometime esp. if SAturday is a bust. I'm a SAHM , so my weekday schedule is more flexible than my weekends....:yay:

I'd be up for a weekday meet sometime esp. if SAturday is a bust. I'm a SAHM , so my weekday schedule is more flexible than my weekends....:yay:

Me too! :thumbsup2 Sometimes it seems I have greater flexability M-F than when I have to involve the DH on w/e!!

DH has already said that if the weather is bad by us that we are not going b/c we have a 2 1/2 - 3 hr drive.

If this weekend falls through, what about a nice park or something were we can all bring a covered dish and picnic together??? :confused3

I'm grasping a straws here!! ;) Because I so very much wanted to meet you all (as if you couldn't tell)

Yeah...if it's rotten weather, we will not be going either. I can't think of any good indoor alternatives either

Ladies and Gents,

I am afraid that this weekend might be a bust for my family. The front off the coast is bringing the heavy rains. We will not be going but for those who do live near by, by all means, please go!

Maybe next time we could meet at Tysons Corner for lunch and what not!! Please keep in touch!!

Amanda--

Weather now calling for morning sun and PM showers....my family is going to the zoo.

Are we meeting at the snack shop on top of the Panda House or the restraunt right at the entrance?

What's the forecast, ladies? Zoo or no zoo? So hard to decide!! You just never know what will happen! :teeth: It woudl sure be fun to meet up though!

OK, I am sorry to say that we are not going to the zoo tomorrow. DD has a runny nose and a bad diaper rash (cries everytime we change her) so I think we will stay home tomorrow.

Have fun to all who go!

We're going. It's supposed to be cool, but sunny.

we are coming too! The sky outside my Columbia, MD home is beautiful. See you the Panda pavillion.

My grandson will be wearing Stitch.

I'm soooo sorry that I just found this thread today! Did you guys meet? How was it? Any pics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter