Masks at volcano bay

NicholeB630

DIS Veteran
Hi I’m sorry if this was posted elsewhere I tried looking.
I know that facemasks are required at all to Universal Parks but not while you are on a water ride. If you were at volcano bay are you required to wear one the entire time in between waterslide? That seems like it would be extremely difficult as you would have to go and put your mask in a locker at every single ride and then get it back out. And clearly you’re wet when you get off of rides. Has anyone been there yet?

I think they were encouraging masks for inside gift shops and food places. A mask is not something I would need to put in a locker though, a bag on my lounge chair would feel safe for that.

You could possibly leave your mask in a ziploc bag on your shoes in one of the nets near the attraction entrances. I wouldn't want to steal someone else's germ infested mask; however, there a lot of weirdos out there. I haven't had my shoes stollen there. I have a small foot though, and most people couldn't wear my flip flops.

You could possibly leave your mask in a ziploc bag on your shoes in one of the nets near the attraction entrances. I wouldn't want to steal someone else's germ infested mask; however, there a lot of weirdos out there. I haven't had my shoes stollen there. I have a small foot though, and most people couldn't wear my flip flops.

lol......I`m so sorry, that made me laugh.....there are some very odd people out there, and I had the vision of them sneaking around stealing used masks!!! I`m sure there will be someone!!!!

Who steals flip flops!!!! Yep…..weirdos.

lol......I`m so sorry, that made me laugh.....there are some very odd people out there, and I had the vision of them sneaking around stealing used masks!!! I`m sure there will be someone!!!!

Who steals flip flops!!!! Yep…..weirdos.

I had the same vision. Someone in an old fashioned cat burgler outfit with a black mask, sneaking around on his tip toes :rotfl2:

We are bringing those neck gaiters with us to wear, I am guessing we will only need to wear them in shops and food areas, the rest of the time I'll just pull it up around my head like a sweatband 😬 😁

We were there yesterday. We never wore them at all after check in. We had premium seating so never ventured into any food areas. No one had them on at all, nor were asked, in the walking areas or queues.

We were there yesterday. We never wore them at all after check in. We had premium seating so never ventured into any food areas. No one had them on at all, nor were asked, in the walking areas or queues.
How were the crowds? I’m going in 2 1/2 weeks.

Being as it was our first time I don’t have anything to compare it to but with all virtual lines does it even matter? We rode everything we wanted before 12, after arriving at 9:30. After that we just tapped the tapu bands and just returned to what we wanted.
The fearless river was awesome. Never did anything like that before.
All 4 of us thought VB was superior to TL and BB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter