Master Bedroom: Pirates of the Caribbean, COME LOOK!

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
ok, I lied...the pictures didn't end up working. I'll do it from my other laptop pirate:

I have the entire Master Bedroom and bathroom decorated into Pirates of the Carribean. By that I don't just mean a few things here and there, the ENTIRE space IS the Pirates of the Caribbean.

Come back and take a look in a few hours once my other computer has them loaded. Going to be lots of them! pirate:

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7138.jpg

IMG_7150.jpg

IMG_7152.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

more coming...

IMG_7216.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

IMG_7215.jpg

IMG_7217.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

When the master bedroom was done, it was done with brand new tile and base boards and door frames for the purpose of the Pirates of the Caribbean theme. When we bought the house, they had carpet and lino.
IMG_7219.jpg

Voila! hope you enjoyed my bedroom pirate:
:flower3:

Followed your link from the CB.

WOW is about all I can say. I wouldn't do it in my house, but you did a very nice job pulling it all together! Thanks for sharing.

Kudos to your dh who went along with you to do it. Mine would respond a firm, no. You did a great job and I love the paint color you chose.:thumbsup2

How do you dust all that foliage??

I absolutely LOVE the bathtub area.

Your attention to details and getting knick knacks just right shows it must have taken forever to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter