MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

Here is the final version, these are all done. Need to label and bag them up. Will not mail for at least a week or so.

IMG_7320-1.jpg

Cassey, the extra yellow swirls just added to your pages! so cute!!!

you all may send whenever you are ready to ship....

I just have a couple things:

you don't have to put each set into an individual baggie, can just use one or two 2 gallon bags to keep them protected and PLEASE be careful when putting these into your boxes so the corners don't get bent....

since the PO is no longer making the large priority mail flat rate rectangular boxes wasn't sure how we should handle shipping these...Rachal and I were talking about it last night and if we use the medium PM flat rate rectangular boxes and keep them flat all of the pages will fit in nicely...if anyone has any other ideas please share, or if you have questions!

Cassey, the extra yellow swirls just added to your pages! so cute!!!

you all may send whenever you are ready to ship....

I just have a couple things:

you don't have to put each set into an individual baggie, can just use one or two 2 gallon bags to keep them protected and PLEASE be careful when putting these into your boxes so the corners don't get bent....

since the PO is no longer making the large priority mail flat rate rectangular boxes wasn't sure how we should handle shipping these...Rachal and I were talking about it last night and if we use the medium PM flat rate rectangular boxes and keep them flat all of the pages will fit in nicely...if anyone has any other ideas please share, or if you have questions!

They aren't? I got one last week.

Lisa, you may want to look into ordering Regional Flat Rate boxes online for return (they are free and ship to you free, but you have to order them). You can't get them in the PO, but you can order them online.

Cassey, that came out great!

They aren't? I got one last week.

Lisa, you may want to look into ordering Regional Flat Rate boxes online for return (they are free and ship to you free, but you have to order them). You can't get them in the PO, but you can order them online.

Cassey, that came out great!

really? I looked onlline the other day and didn't see them....do you have a item # you used?

thanks to Jennifer's info....I went online to USPS and found out if we use the regional flat rate priority mail boxes for me to ship back to everyone (except Sandy in canada) you all are in zone 8 from me so your return mail postage would be $15.46 plus delivery confirmation.
so I will be using this box/rate to ship back your pages ladies ....if there is any questions or concerns please let me know!

thanks to Jennifer's info....I went online to USPS and found out if we use the regional flat rate priority mail boxes for me to ship back to everyone (except Sandy in canada) you all are in zone 8 from me so your return mail postage would be $15.46 plus delivery confirmation.
so I will be using this box/rate to ship back your pages ladies ....if there is any questions or concerns please let me know!

Oh good, glad that helped you out. I got the flat rate box at the PO, not online. The REGIONAL flat rate have to be ordered online.

Lisa I will probably get you to ship it for me to an address that we use in Ogdensburg, NY . We always use that address when shopping online to save on shipping and customs LOL Funny how I picked up 2 of those boxes while at the post office in Madeira Beach. I figure it would be my best bet to mail them to you as they are 12 X 12

Lisa I will probably get you to ship it for me to an address that we use in Ogdensburg, NY . We always use that address when shopping online to save on shipping and customs LOL Funny how I picked up 2 of those boxes while at the post office in Madeira Beach. I figure it would be my best bet to mail them to you as they are 12 X 12

LOL, I mailed a package to Ogdensburg last week for a Canadian friend who was in the states for the NY State Fair. They're just outside of Ottawa, in Vernon, where are you?

Oh good, glad that helped you out. I got the flat rate box at the PO, not online. The REGIONAL flat rate have to be ordered online.

it did! thanks again Jennifer! got the boxes ordered yesterday!

sounds good Sandy, just send it to me in your box! you will be in Zone 8 also!

All my hand cutting is done. I'll drag the Cricut out on Thursday and start cutting that stuff. Should be pretty straightforward. I hope to adhere next Tuesday if not this Thursday.

Here's my prototype. Sorry for the cruddy cell phone picture, but you should be able to get the idea. The background is that new crinkle paper they're selling at Mike's now.

D4CE2D8C-1559-4C97-BB5A-C44DCF27940E-4311-0000077E41EB0ED4.jpg

Comments, suggestions, start over? I'm not thrilled with the placement of the "body parts" so I welcome any feedback.

Here's my prototype. Sorry for the cruddy cell phone picture, but you should be able to get the idea. The background is that new crinkle paper they're selling at Mike's now.

D4CE2D8C-1559-4C97-BB5A-C44DCF27940E-4311-0000077E41EB0ED4.jpg

Comments, suggestions, start over? I'm not thrilled with the placement of the "body parts" so I welcome any feedback.

that is so cute....hmmm my idea for the body parts - can you try putting a little bit of each one under the white paper, change the shoe on the left side to the opposite direction...think it would then look like mickey is peaking from under the paper...does that make since?

Here are the pages that I did (these are just for the MAW books only). The little pocket that has the Mickey tag books are for character signatures (or journaling if they prefer).

mawpages009.jpg

Here are the pages that I did (these are just for the MAW books only). The little pocket that has the Mickey tag books are for character signatures (or journaling if they prefer).

mawpages009.jpg

Kristi, so CUTE! love, the mickey pencil!!! thanks for making these for the MAW albums, you can ship them when you want!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter