May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once you get it you should let someone else have a turn!:lmao:

And the TF doesn't like me either!

I've just realised, weren't we supposed to be on a new thread by now?

Still catching up, on page 295

Isn't that the truth. I'll see something that someone has responded to and then have to go back and see where I missed it. Then I lose my place again. :)
that happens to me all the time:sad2:

Well, the sun is gone again, and my patch of sky is looking a bit nasty...hope it stays dry so everyone can drive home safely after the game.

They say its going to be raining after the game 70% chance....at least yesterday was good...it is pretty chilly for AZ though....at least the fans are used to snow so I'm sure they are happy.:goodvibes It's funny because it usually never rains here:confused3

Venetia- congrats on thepirate: How do you do that:confused:

the locals here love:love: the rain...I on the other hand was raised in FL so I've had my share and could live without it as long as we have water:goodvibes

well, we officially have a room assignment, at least it's finally on the DU site. 6313, has anybody else had that room? it's on that strange half hallway all the way forward on deck 6, an inside inside state room!

It should be nice and quiet up there. Did this assignment JUST happen (like in the last 48 hours) or had you not checked in a long time?

Well that sent me rushing off to the DCL site...............still GTY!:rolleyes:

Same with me ha, still GTY!:rolleyes1

My favorite is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat with Donny Osmond as Joseph. I've seen that about 80 times at least. (That is only because I worked on the production with Donny and saw it from backstage every night for 8 weeks, or maybe it was 10?) Anyway, that's my favorite.

I am also hooked on Wicked right now. Love the music. After seeing the play, it makes me think of The Wizard of Oz in a whole different light!

Linda, I saw him at Glasgow Concert last October, Oh it was my best night!!
Not amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat but his concert. I was reading the book that he had a panic attack when he was with the Technicolor Dreamcoat.

It's back with no room.

yes, me too huh

My god now is 96 days to go :banana:

Marilyn

When is our day for booking Sat or Sunday early morning?

Scottishwee35

Man...there are so many of us on right now, I just checked to see if the chat was working....but it's NOT! :sad2:

Same with me ha, still GTY!:rolleyes1

Linda, I saw him at Glasgow Concert last October, Oh it was my best night!!
Not amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat but his concert. I was reading the book that he had a panic attack when he was with the Technicolor Dreamcoat.

yes, me too huh

My god now is 96 days to go :banana:

Marilyn

When is our day for booking Sat or Sunday early morning?

Scottishwee35

Next sunday 5am!!!

This is SO how I felt when at 19 I moved to Chicago to work in advertising. Lordy, that was good time...being in my 20's, enjoying the 1970's lifestyle and all those lovely, young account executives! Dancing at the Playboy Club, seeing Godspel at the the Schubert, experiencing some fine dining (when I was the GUEST) for the first time...yum yum, turtle soup with sherry, a basket of hot rolls and a vodka gimlet at the Epicurean for lunch! Visiting the Art Institute, Lincoln Park Zoo and the natural history museum and aquarium WHENEVER I felt like it! OH...AND SECOND CITY!!! Ah, to be young in the big city :thumbsup2
!

I saw Jesus Christ Super Star there. Did you ever go to Ron of Japan?
I remember going to Pizzeria Uno and Due. Not to mention all the bar hopping on Rush street. You are making me homesick.. aah the memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter