May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marr, Queen Mean, Cindy, Jon, Bubba, V, and everyone else

Picture of Meg was posted on PJs website under "FACES 1" Thanks PJ.

We'll see you all in two weeks.:goodvibes

This weekend is Greek Easter.....it's a big holiday for the Greeks.....bigger than Christmas. This will

John has been at the hospital all week with Manual. Manual is really improving and is very responsive. he still can not talk and it is very frustrating for both John and Manual. John just mentioned last night that this is the first year his entire life that he has not been to church any night of holy week. he is going to try to go tomorrow night but will depend on how tired he is.

Wonderful news that Manuel is improving all the time. It has been tough on John and you all.

Good floor monitor. We will probably be able to get away with alot! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

:lmao: :thumbsup2 :lmao:

Deb, not sure if you can add us or not. We have a fish extender and also want to particpate so we are going to help out with Susie (luv2cruzsus).

Lots of folks are also gifting themselves - either to everyone or just friends. it is a lot of fun.

Phew, at last!!! I wonder if the other Canadians waiting got theres too.
QUOTE]

:sad2: not yet.....still in a travel agency in New Jersey.....still have to cross the border, stop in Toronto.....and finally onto Ottawa:headache:

What's wrong with this travel agency in new Jersey. haven't they been there for some time.?

deck monitor....does that mean we have to behave?! :lmao:

Nope!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

just think what is happening on deck 8 where I'm the monitor :rolleyes1 and you know I take pictures to prove it all :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Just a drive by post guys before you pop on over to number 14. My brother is doing better - and I am a terrible lip reader. We are frustrating the heck out of each other.

Funny story though. I tried for over two hours to figure out something that he was trying to tell me. Well, as it turns out, I was thinking too rationally. Because of the sedative and pain med, he thought he was seeing words on the ceiling . . . and here I am trying to figure out what he is trying to tell me in a rational way about the ceiling . . . DUH . . . . one of his friends figured out what he was saying.

Going to bed soon . . . first time in my life I have not yet been to church on Holy Week. Hoping to make it to Anastasi (Resurrection) service tomorrow night.

Until then . . . Kali Anastasi!

Nice to hear from you John.

Queen Mean, Gaylean, Bubba, V

Somebody needs to post a picture of MARR; she' the only one we haven't seen a picture of.....:happytv:

Good morning. We were awake early!! Our bedroom has light curtains so we wake naturally in summer!:sad2:

Going to re do it soon so will get dark curtains in the hope we can sleep a little longer.

Jon and Bubba: How do you get a word in edge-wise with Marr, Queen Mean, and Gaylean talking???

I think a short answer, quickly typed!!!

Don't forget the annoying 40 second rule. You can't post another post until 40 seconds after your first. Can be extremely annoying!!

Queen Mean, Gaylean, Bubba, V

Somebody needs to post a picture of MARR; she' the only one we haven't seen a picture of.....:happytv:

marrrrrrr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter