May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so funny! Our youth theater group did Grease while we were gone. Both kids were a little mopey for a few minutes on the 2nd weekend because they were missing being in the show with all their friends! I guess it's Grease season! But it didn't last long! They were having too much fun with all their new friends to be sad for very long. Now they're sad because they miss all the friends they made on the ship! Ya always want what ya don't have!

Daniel is missing all his friends too!! They are hooking up web cams to have a party together from all over the USA!!

John is so in love with you both. We are hoping that motor home makes it here.

I was showing the girls pictures tonight.....Samantha said - THAT'S my DENNIS AND ANGIE!:rotfl:

And since I am you DC contact.....you HAVE to bring your motor home here!! Just down the street there is a major park with hookups!!

Even when you catch Bubba in a crowd.....

IMG_1235.jpg

hey that's my hand and camera I'm taking a picture of him too.:rotfl2:

IMG_2234.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter