May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Steph, for letting me know. I'm sorry, I don't think there's a picture of you or your daughter in it! I just had to go with what I had. I want to make some more of other parts of the trip. If you (or anyone) have pics you want me to include, post them. I used a few of other people's pictures in this.

Sound only for me.

Could you hear the music/soundtrack?

I had the first song - then no music until the horn blows then a Phil Collins song.

This is great Cheri!! Do you have the pictures on a site they can be ordered from? I would love a couple of us in the terminal and the promenade lounge. I've realized going through all my pictures this week I didn't take nearly enough people pictures.

I had the first song - then no music until the horn blows then a Phil Collins song.

This is great Cheri!! Do you have the pictures on a site they can be ordered from? I would love a couple of us in the terminal and the promenade lounge. I've realized going through all my pictures this week I didn't take nearly enough people pictures.

Hmmmm....:confused3

Bummer! The songs I used are "Across The Sea", "Come Sail Away", the Magic's Horn, and "On My Way".

The movie is a pretty big file--almost 30 MB. I have a pretty fast connection so it loads rather quickly for me, but with dial-up I don't know what would happen. Also, I use a Mac but I would think that it wouldn't matter if you watched it from the web site.

I'll upload all the individual pics to another gallery page and you can just download the ones you want from there, OK?

Thanks for the feedback!

Hmmmm....:confused3

Bummer! The songs I used are "Across The Sea", "Come Sail Away", the Magic's Horn, and "On My Way".

The movie is a pretty big file--almost 30 MB. I have a pretty fast connection so it loads rather quickly for me, but with dial-up I don't know what would happen. Also, I use a Mac but I would think that it wouldn't matter if you watched it from the web site.

I'll upload all the individual pics to another gallery page and you can just download the ones you want from there, OK?

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks, that would be great.

I did get a message at the beginning about a song not being authorized but if I had purchased it I could login into iTunes and re-download. Maybe that was for the song I was missing.

I'm on cable high-speed and it started almost right away after I clicked on the link (and I cancelled out the iTunes message)

Thanks, that would be great.

I did get a message at the beginning about a song not being authorized but if I had purchased it I could login into iTunes and re-download. Maybe that was for the song I was missing.

I'm on cable high-speed and it started almost right away after I clicked on the link (and I cancelled out the iTunes message)

OK, that explains it--I wondered if that would happen because when I was creating the movie I got a message saying that the music would only play on machines authorized to play it. Maybe I can figure out a way around that...

So, you could see all the pictures but there was a portion of silence where "Come Sail Away" would be playing?

OK, that explains it--I wondered if that would happen because when I was creating the movie I got a message saying that the music would only play on machines authorized to play it. Maybe I can figure out a way around that...

So, you could see all the pictures but there was a portion of silence where "Come Sail Away" would be playing?

Sorry I was catching up on V's trip report.

Yep I saw all of the pictures just no music for a while.

Good morning.

animators-2.jpg
[/IMG]

That is a great picture. Who are your other tablemates? I don't think I met them.

tired again. I paid bills for about an hour and now I want to go to bed. I have to get molly's make up and hair done, then her show is at 7:30 I hope I can stay awake for it. My sisters just came by and picked up their tickets, I decided to pass on dinner with them. I tell ya the best thing about this is the weight loss. So far....10 pounds down and holding.

Hope you feel better soon Nan, but also hope the weight loss continues for you.:)

I found this preview of the show w/ Sukie-you see him for like 2 seconds....

http://www.wttw.com/main.taf?p=43,4

Doesn't look like it'll be showing here in Orlando (or if it is I can't find the info on it).

Feeling a bit better today - slept a bunch, plus did some laundry - trying to keep hydrated. Just finished watching "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. Can I find a little cottage like that and live in it for a few weeks? I may have to look into that :thumbsup2

Love the pic of Gaylean & Marilyn - beautiful women :goodvibes

Went ahead and put down a deposit for the 7nt western on 9/19/09 - to do a b2b w/ the 7nt eastern w/ Tortola. Not sure if I'll keep tat but wanted to lock in the price and room (cat 11 #6583 for both - the room right next door to where I just was for this cruise).

Will, Mick & I started discussing possibly spending some time in London & Paris to celebrate Mick & my 40th bdays. We'll have to wait and see what comes of that and of the 2010 itineraries. (Mary & Marilyn - how far are you guys from London?? We can probably plan a meet??)

I would love to do a back to back! Have to be forever amazed though that John wanted to do another cruise at all!! He really enjoyed this one and meeting so many of you. He was overawed at times of course.

We are about 200+ miles from London and could make a get together.:cool1:

can someone get me off EBAY?
I just bought 4 orchids.

Oh, you're soon back into your Ebay shopping!!!:rotfl2:

Hi Marilyn,

I went to a Jackson Browne concert tonight. It was awesome. Ann and Nancy Wilson (of Heart) made a surprise appearance and played several songs.

Woody

Good morning everyone. Time to start a new thread to keep the memories going. This one needs to be closed.

John is so in love with you both. We are hoping that motor home makes it here.

I was showing the girls pictures tonight.....Samantha said - THAT'S my DENNIS AND ANGIE!:rotfl:

How sweet your little ones are!! We are totally in love with your family also and Florida is a perfect place for a MH in the winter! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter