May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tink1963

DIS Veteran
Dennis LOVES his machine! He stopped breathing 50 some times per hour, meaning almost every minute. He never, ever was in REM sleep. Boy did he dream for many nights after getting his machine. The doc told him his body would make up for the lost time. Anyway, he will not go anywhere without it. When we tent camped he took one of those battery charger things that can be used to start a car or as a power source. It would last 3 nights for him.

I know what he means. I love mine too. I did go tent camping for two nights this past summer and I did ok with out it. But I did miss it though. The charger thing sound intereting too. I will have to look into that. That is if I still need the machine after my new study.
Dreams. Boy you do forget what those are like when you have sleep apnea. That was one of the best parts of finally getting a full REM sleep. Dreaming again:lovestruc

WOOO HOOOO We are going to be one healthy and good looking bunch of people for our group photo.....we still haven't determined where and when that's going to happen. Does anyone want to schedule it to lock it in? Where have you done them in the past? Do we wear our lime green?

Hi Deb

Thank for explained to me about tee shirt which I was confused recently days.

Anyway, about lime green, who I order it from? Should everyone have to wear it on first day?

Scottishwee35:thumbsup2

Ah, I could put ours for the 5th - the day we leave for the airport hotel.

117 days till we fly anyways!!!

Oh lucky you!!

Wish we leave early to see MGM, parks!!

Never mind, we will be at Raddison for two nights and I dont think we will go to park anyway. leave it until LA disneyland for a chance.

Scottishwee35

someone bought the black one I thought....maybe Kaylee?? I can't remember.
I am tired. Stayed up way too late last night.

It was Leslie (gouodux)...it looked cute, however I DO NOT(!!!) look cute in a bikini these days....:scared1:

even though it's girls night out...we are going to stay in and save the $..Both girls have a cruise envelope with some Disney Dollars, some cash and change they keep finding!! I will tell them I will add a few dollars instead of going out to eat.

I emailed to DU about two an interpreter Brian and Jennifer which we had them last Med Magic Cruise.

We are hoping to have them again and got emailed back from dlc to say that no guarantee yet.:sad2:

We are hoping to see them again on May 08. As they brought us lots of laughter and they were very good to our kids too.

Finger Cross as we don't mind if someone else take over as we had Tara and Tony last two years ago as they were good too.

Do you know that ASL languages and BSL are different signs languages. We were swapping over our sign languages. What a good fun!! I find ASL is harder sign languages as my husband used it.

someone bought the black one I thought....maybe Kaylee?? I can't remember.
I am tired. Stayed up way too late last night.
Victoria's Secret has the new swim line out and the pirate bathing suit from last year is now available in peachy/pink!

Nope, wasn't me...but the peach color sounds good. I'll have to go take a look.

Well . . .

I better run right out and get me one of those!

(I know by making this comment, I will probably encourage more shoe and dress talk)

So, Amy, tell us the truth, John secretly loves shoes and shopping, doesn't he?!

Oh, I'm sure it will be a very long time before we have any answers. The neurologist herself, the one who did all the evaluations, says he's got multiple issues and seems to be a very complex case. Poor kid. The compulsive behavior drives me nuts though. The kid has to lick everything...EVERYTHING. I'm surprised he hasn't wound up very sick with some bacterial infection. I've seen him bend over and lick the floor and he's licked kids' shoes in school. He says he just has to see what it tastes like. It's just like when he was 2-3 and HAD to shut any door that was open. HAD to or he'd freak out. Each such compulsive behavior eventually shifts to a different kind, but this current one is the worst.

Gee, I just made poor Tyler sound like a freak. I swear he has no control over it.

OH! Forgot to mention....TWO awesome days in a row at school! Well, they said he had a couple of rough spots in the morning class, but was able to pull himself out and turn things around. :yay: He's determined to try for 3 in a row today. :woohoo: Sad thing is that he didn't want to do any special reward yesterday. He told me he was too tired and just wanted to get home. So I pulled a chocolate Santa out of my purse and passed it to him in the back seat. That made him smile and he told me that's a great reward! ;)

Holly, I am sure this has been done, but did they do a routine blood test on him to make sure he wasn't anemic or have something else going on that might cause the licking? Can't wait to hear about Sheilah's reaction at the appt tomorrow. Sounds like the Dr's office is very well managed.

[

Bubba just asked what I want for my Birthday. One word....Disney Dollars:lmao:

I'm being a nuisance here at home as I am asking for money so I can have spa treatments on the cruise!!! Being a special birthday I think they want to get something special, but the cruise is my present/treat, so I may as well indulge whilst there!:banana:

I emailed to DU about two an interpreter Brian and Jennifer which we had them last Med Magic Cruise.

We are hoping to have them again and got emailed back from dlc to say that no guarantee yet.:sad2:

We are hoping to see them again on May 08. As they brought us lots of laughter and they were very good to our kids too.

Finger Cross as we don't mind if someone else take over as we had Tara and Tony last two years ago as they were good too.

Do you know that ASL languages and BSL are different signs languages. We were swapping over our sign languages. What a good fun!! I find ASL is harder sign languages as my husband used it.

Hopefully you will get them on this cruise....do they go everywhere with you or just things like the shows, etc?

I'm being a nuisance here at home as I am asking for money so I can have spa treatments on the cruise!!! Being a special birthday I think they want to get something special, but the cruise is my present/treat, so I may as well indulge whilst there!:banana:

Absolutly. Every girl need to indulge on their birthday. I infact take a whole birthday week. One of these years I may take a whole birthday month.:rotfl:

that's what my dad gave me for my bday and my mom for xmas!!:banana:

That is what we asked for from everyone....my mom listened:cool1: my IL's did not :confused3 Instead I now have this "lovely plaque" that we will never hang up that we didn't want and probably could have bought me a massage on board. I'll keep asking, although I have no more holidays before we leave since my birthday is right when we get back in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter