May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to post a little info.

UKAngel,(Mandy) has asked me to let you(particularly the Champagne Girls) know that she is not very well at the moment and has some ongoing problems. She doesn't feel like being on the boards at the moment but will be back!

Get well soon and sending you lots of love Mandy and plenty of :hug:

We have missed you and look forward to seeing you here again soon. Take care.

I will add Mandy to my prayer list......:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

UKAngel,(Mandy) has asked me to let you(particularly the Champagne Girls) know that she is not very well at the moment and has some ongoing problems. She doesn't feel like being on the boards at the moment but will be back!

Hope everything is ok!!:grouphug:

I am posting from home...I went in to work still feeling bad when I get a call from the childcare....Samantha has a fever, so I pick her up and get her into the dr's....seems she has a hole in her eardrum!:scared1: They asked if we had flown or anything and really all she has done (pressure wise) is jumping in the pool, but the dr said that could cause the rupture but he couldn't understand why she hadn't come out screaming or talking of pain.:confused3 I feel horrible for her, I think she is also coming down with a cold, which is what I think I have.....

so we go pick up $112 worth of rx's and she is now half asleep on the couch. I left Haley at school, they were doing water play in swim suits - and I thought maybe Samantha would like the peace and quiet for the afternoon. She can't get her ear wet until the hole starts to heal! That is going to be a nightmare!

Poor little Samantha. I don't know how long eardrums take to heal but I hope it is super quick.

This is a TR I want to read.....

DAY ONE~~~ May 12, 2007

We woke up early, excited to board the Magic and take her to the Med! We put on our matching Mickey polo shirts and I slipped into my custom Trans-Atlantic thong. That Scott! He really knows what I like....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hope everything is ok!!:grouphug:

I am posting from home...I went in to work still feeling bad when I get a call from the childcare....Samantha has a fever, so I pick her up and get her into the dr's....seems she has a hole in her eardrum!:scared1: They asked if we had flown or anything and really all she has done (pressure wise) is jumping in the pool, but the dr said that could cause the rupture but he couldn't understand why she hadn't come out screaming or talking of pain.:confused3 I feel horrible for her, I think she is also coming down with a cold, which is what I think I have.....

so we go pick up $112 worth of rx's and she is now half asleep on the couch. I left Haley at school, they were doing water play in swim suits - and I thought maybe Samantha would like the peace and quiet for the afternoon. She can't get her ear wet until the hole starts to heal! That is going to be a nightmare!

That Spring/Summer virus/bacteria that is going around is a wicked one. Here in Arizona, it took a warm moist air humidifier and a long dose of antibiotics to finally kick it out of my boys. My sister and neice are still recovering from getting it over a month ago.:sick:

How's this?

and9027black-detail_t.gif

Or this???

pirate_Booty_t.gif

Man it is tough when I have to pose for those photos.

The life of a male model . . .

Sooooo we will be SEEING you around the Mickey pool, right?:3dglasses

:grouphug: to Mandy....hope all is ok. Thanks for letting us know. There is no better place to get all the support and extra pixiedust: you need than right here!

V....sorry to hear about Samantha. Luckily, ear drums heal quite quickly (won't share the story of when I actually ruptured Jaide's ear drum, ugh, what a great mom/doctor I felt like:scared1: ) Sounds like you both need the couch and some rest today! Hope you both are feeling better soon.:grouphug:

UKAngel,(Mandy) has asked me to let you(particularly the Champagne Girls) know that she is not very well at the moment and has some ongoing problems. She doesn't feel like being on the boards at the moment but will be back

Please send our very best wishes and a bunch ofpixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Grumpy John

I hope all who are ill are going to get better soon - prayers added for each of you!

JOHN - thanks so much for making my late morning, as I was in tears at work today (bad day). I needed a good laugh and you all just came through with flying colors!!!!

Nan- I'd be totally up for a horsey adventure - I haven't even begun to research excursions yet - though!:rolleyes1

Thanks everyone, for picking up my spirits!

YOU TOO WOODY!!!!:flower3:

Do you get Dr. Who over there? Just watched the latest episode - brilliant, but it was a Part 1, which usually means I miss Part 2!!!:confused3

First I have been able to get on since Friday and you guys have left me a lot to get caught up on. Worked on our cottage at the lake this weekend and baked cookies yesterday for a graduation party next weekend. Will continue to try and get caught up but I have over 30 pages and am a slow reader so it will take me awhile.

Marilyn, we get Dr. Who on the SciFi Channel here and love it. When the season ended they never said anything about it continuing and I was really bummed. I think I like the new ones better than the old and I loved them. Anyway, our new season is supposed to start in July.:banana: :banana:

Carol

well, Samantha has slept on and off since noon and is still quite lethargic on the couch - I think the "cold" symptoms are starting in. John just switched cars with me to go pick up Haley. I picked up stuff for spagetti for dinner so he can whip it up pretty easily. It looks like RAIN!! I am hoping so!

As I sat here this afternoon I remembered I had a meeting at 2, so I had to call her and explain the situation and I also was supposed to sit in on a group interview! I don't know what is wrong with my memory lately!

First I have been able to get on since Friday and you guys have left me a lot to get caught up on. Worked on our cottage at the lake this weekend and baked cookies yesterday for a graduation party next weekend. Will continue to try and get caught up but I have over 30 pages and am a slow reader so it will take me awhile.

Marilyn, we get Dr. Who on the SciFi Channel here and love it. When the season ended they never said anything about it continuing and I was really bummed. I think I like the new ones better than the old and I loved them. Anyway, our new season is supposed to start in July.:banana: :banana:

Carol

This new series is very good and the new companion excellent. I think we couldn't believe any new companion would really replace Rose, bur this one does.

Hi

That why I have not heard from her and I hope she is keeping well soon

Scottishwee35

I know, I think we'd all love that but we can't use it at cafepress or any other formal printing service due to copyright issues....

Yes, you can get it by Cafepress....besides we're stealing the Magic, doesn't that include the logo too (at the prices we're paying)? We could always ask.

ok, so I got the spagetti going....John is watering. Apparantly the dark clouds I see are smoke, not rain clouds! We are still having lots of fires rage through the state! :(

UkAngel- Get better soon. :grouphug:

lillygator- I hope your daugter heals quickly. :grouphug:

We were sick while at WDW. It was not a good start to our trip but we made the best of it.

Can't wait until our cruise. Are there any other hotels around the airpot or a way yto get a cheaper rate at the HYatt? Thanks for any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter