May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda and I just got our room assigment. We are in 6147, the hdcp. room that is very roomy and nce. I love staying in that room.

Why is it that everyone else is getting assigned and we're not. I called Disney directly and after they looked it up they said that we wouldn't be assigned until close to sailing, but others are getting their assignments. Why do we have to wait? I want to know now. It makes me sad.:confused3

since Haley turns 3 on 2/10 do you think DCL will update her to be eligible for the clubs? Right now on the website it lists her eligible for Flounder's.

Linda and I just got our room assigment. We are in 6147, the hdcp. room that is very roomy and nce. I love staying in that room.

Hey that is my DM and I's favorite room. She is handicap, this room is perfect for her, makes it very easy for her to move around with her walker and get to places on the ship.

PJ

I am reading the live thread from 05 right now, the canal day starts on page 50, I am crying and getting chills just reading it, and I am seeing posts form several people from our cruise, makes me smile that we will be doing this in just 4 months.

I am trying to find out if Seaulater posted who the pilot was, she has posted several times so far.

Pj

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=815319&page=50

I'm just skimming now, are you talking about the PC Pilot? It was Alvero Ruiz wasn't it?

here are some pics of Alvaro Luis in May, 2005:

alvaro.jpg

alvaro2.jpg

alvaroandkay.jpg

alvaroandkelli.jpg

Just a drive by post for me. Believe it or not I still have out of time guest. I had my parents in town for Thanksgiving which went well they are very helpful and my DH and my dad really get along very well. Then for Christmas we had my my MIL and FIL and BIL all staying with us and my BIL doesn't leave until Monday the first day back to school for the kids and back to the grind for me...so I didn't get the vacation I really needed.:eek: V I get you with the inlaws...lets put it this way my MIL is so picky that I even have to make sure I do not get toilet paper with ridges:scared1: :lmao: Well, I am really looking forward to this vacation:dance3: I'm planning on getting there a week early so I could unwind prior to the cruise. :rolleyes1

I've skimmed and I know I've missed things here and there but prayers and pixie dust to all that need it out there.:grouphug:

V- you asked about updating your DD age to be club eligible you could probably call them or go through DU. My DD was turning 3 the day our cruise was over and they allowed her in the oceaneers club and she did great.

Lisa- hope everything goes well with Frank

Deb- I'm soooo proud of you hang in there on quitting smoking:thumbsup2:hug: Very smart to do it together as a couple for the support.

Holly- I am soooooo happy that Blake called you...it's worked out that you couldn't call him...builds anticipation for him:goodvibes I am really rooting for you guys ...like Deb I'm a hopeless romantic...I already have the two of you getting married and you haven't had the first date yet:lmao: Hope everything goes well...you deserve it. You really work hard a do a great job with Tyler...you could use some you time too:thumbsup2

Oh, smart on cutting the cable for a while. When we first moved to AZ I was expecting and I was going to stay home so we played it safe to see how it would be without my income and we didn't have cable for a long time....we actually didn't miss it...we had all the basic channels ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS for the little one later we just watched a lot of movies...we still do.

V- you mentioned going to the movies I vote ENCHANTED:thumbsup2 My DD and I loved it. My DD wants to see the Waterhorse but my DS doesn't I'd like to see Alvin and the Chipmunks...we settled for renting Underdog and they loved it(we saw it in the movies when it was out too) and last night we saw a Christmas Carol and my kids loved it:love: :love: :love:

Leslie-Hope your DD heals well and that its not real bad news. It's so sad when your baby has to have surgery hopefully it doesn't come to that.:hug: My DD had surgery at Phoenix Children's Hospital (they were great) last year and its amazing what they could do nowadays and how quickly the little ones bounce back.

Well, can't keep up with all of the posts but I'll continue to try. I was so excited to see some people being assigned. Then I looked it up on DCL and it took a while and said temporarily site to busy try later...so I thought everyones looking because its out...NOT...so we are still a GTY:headache: Oh well!

Was it an upgraded room or what you payed for? I'm hoping that they are just plugging people into rooms now and whatever ones are left will most likely be upgraded....I know wishful thinking:cloud9:

Was it an upgraded room or what you payed for? I'm hoping that they are just plugging people into rooms now and whatever ones are left will most likely be upgraded....I know wishful thinking:cloud9:

we were on the waitlist for a hdcp. room and requested it.

GoodNight Brenda.....and yes, sweet Mickey dreams!

I wonder how Holly's jewelry show went tonight? I'm sad that she won't be able to tell us later, but now we have to wait until she can get online tomorrow. I'm sure we'll survive the wait. Ha Ha Ha

Seahawks 35 Redskins 14 Game Over. Kaylee is a happy girl tonight. Congratulations, we're happy for you!

Next is Jaguars at Steelers....GO STEELERS!

well I was rooting for the skins, don't know why. Now, I am rooting for the Jags! We'll see what happens.

We ended up with steak, salad, etc. I just had salad, I am not too hungry tonight. John is trying to get the girls down....they are so not wanting to go to bed.

John has to work tomorrow so I think we'll do a matinee just the girls!! I doubt he'd want to see Enchanted at the theatre, he would for us, but would rather see something more piratey I am sure.

Ok all...I've never been to CC so what excursions should I NOT be interested in....Please give input.
Thanks
S

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter