May 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have it and on...it looks like you might need a few more posts to pm

Respond back on this if you'd like to coordinate

I won't be able to co ordinate but wanted to give a heads up.. I'm going to try to book the new Star Wars dinner for May 8th. If I get it I will be cancelling CRT for 2 @ 7PM. I will come back & post if I do cancel.

Just cancelled Chef Mickey's for May 4th, 6:30 pm.

And I will be cancelling a ressie for CRT, for May 3rd 11:45am, as soon I get thru on the phone.

Also, cancelling a T-Rex for 11:30am on May 7th.

I won't be able to co ordinate but wanted to give a heads up.. I'm going to try to book the new Star Wars dinner for May 8th. If I get it I will be cancelling CRT for 2 @ 7PM. I will come back & post if I do cancel.

Cancelled as of 3:05. Sorry for not waiting to coordinate, but had to get that SW dinner! CM said that cancellation will make someone's day! :goodvibes

About to cancel the new Star Wars character breakfast at Sci-Fi. May 29th at 8:30 a.m. for 3 people. Decided to go with the Hollywood & Vine dinner instead.

About to cancel the EPCOT Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party for 2 - Friday May 9th.

For 2 guests @ 8:20 BoG on May 2 ...

CM daughter won't be able to make it.

Just cancelled a reservation for Star Wars Character dinner at Hollywood & Vine, Monday, May 26th at 5:00p.m. for party of two.

Cancelling
Hollywood and Vine on Thursday May 8th at 6:20 PM for 7 guests.

It is a Fantasmic! package and the restaurant called to tell me that it will have the star wars characters so it will be the increased amount, however our plans are changing for that day

Will cancel around noon EST

Since I was able to grab a Hollywood and Vine Star Wars Dinner with Fantastmic Package - WOOT WOOT

I am going to cancel our May 7th 8:10Am Tusker House Character Breakfast! I am Cancelling RIGHT NOW! it is for 2 people!!!!

Good Luck - hope this helps someone!!!!

I would like to sincerely thank Texas momoftwo and Becker616 for helping me get 2 ADRS with their help! Thankyou so much! This thread is awesome!!

Is a Wishes Dessert Party ressie ok to post here?

I have a reservation for 4 on Wednesday, May 28 that I will be cancelling. I would love to try and coordinate.

**Cancelled**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter