May 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry the 24th is what I meant. We got one for Monday instead becausewe were afraid we'd miss the parade at 11:30.

Anyways I will cancel it tomorrow....

I have a BOG for May 14 at 7:05 for three people that I am going to cancel by tomorrow if anyone would like it.

This is no longer available!

I have a Be Our Guest for Thursday 5/15 at 9 PM for 3. PM me and we can coordinate. We leave Tuesday so I need to cancel by tomorrow night.

There is a pre park opening Akershus at 830 AM for 3 on 5/21/14 right now.
no it is not an epcot EMH day, I checked :-)

Don't need it, but good luck to someone who does!

I need to cancel Rose & Crown on 5/22 for 3 people at 5:40. Let me know if you are interested.

Just cancelled pre-opening breakfast, lunch and dinner at Akershus for May 21. Sorry, on the road, cannot coordinate. Also pre-opening breakfasts for the 19th and the 18th for Akershus.

I'm going to be canceling a BOG reservation for May 16th at 9:05 pm.. It's a late reservation and I was able to find an earlier one so if anyone wants it I'll wait to cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter